Guys I need your help..Thank You >

Guys I need your help..Thank You

Notices

Guys I need your help..Thank You

Old 04-08-2011, 04:13 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy

my condolences to the Richardson family!!

So young to die !! so sad!!!!!!!!
Old 04-08-2011, 04:49 PM
Can You Hear Me Now??
Gold Member

Received 45 Likes on 24 Posts

So sorry to hear this tragic news! Pay pal sent, my thoughts and prayers are with the Richardson family.
Old 04-10-2011, 09:08 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 30 Likes on 15 Posts

Wow, thank you guys for the help..a few pay pals and checks came in. Mark and Stormy have not come back yet from Indiana where little Blake was to be buried. The paper got the story screwed up stating that the driver of the other boat helped with the rescue..not true...it was a real nice guy doing work for me on a dock that was going home and unfortunetly came upon the scene 7-8 minutes later. Im waiting for the toxology report to come in, I allready know one side, and will wait before I convict the other guy that fled and has tried to turn this event around..all over New Orleans cause he comes from a prominent family. Total BS....HOW DO YOU LIVE WITH YOURSELF...

RIP my lil buddy..

any questions call or email me... thank ya'll. 228-216-0900 Jeff

PayPal [email protected]
Attached Thumbnails Guys I need your help..Thank You-1104319_1302108267365_b.jpg  

Last edited by Audiofn; 04-11-2011 at 08:21 PM.
Old 04-12-2011, 07:10 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by GOT POWER
OMG, these stories make me sick to my stomach, so sorry for your loss....
ditto & condolences to the family

Last edited by RunninHotRacing163.1; 04-12-2011 at 07:12 AM.
Old 04-12-2011, 07:23 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Jassman
Wow, thank you guys for the help..a few pay pals and checks came in. Mark and Stormy have not come back yet from Indiana where little Blake was to be buried. The paper got the story screwed up stating that the driver of the other boat helped with the rescue..not true...it was a real nice guy doing work for me on a dock that was going home and unfortunetly came upon the scene 7-8 minutes later. Im waiting for the toxology report to come in, I allready know one side, and will wait before I convict the other guy that fled and has tried to turn this event around..all over New Orleans cause he comes from a prominent family. Total BS....HOW DO YOU LIVE WITH YOURSELF...

RIP my lil buddy..

any questions call or email me... thank ya'll. 228-216-0900 Jeff

PayPal [email protected]
Jeff I sent a Paypal yesterday, but it was the first time I used this service. Not sure if it went through.
Old 04-12-2011, 02:16 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

So so so sorry,,,, prayers sent may God be with you and her.

Skydog
Old 04-12-2011, 02:25 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by ElimiNordic
Jeff I sent a Paypal yesterday, but it was the first time I used this service. Not sure if it went through.
It's pretty simple. They send you a confirmation when you do it. When I bought something using PayPal last week, I got a receipt from PayPall about 5 minutes later. Are you sure you really did it yesterday? I'm sure Jeff will check and let us know right here.
Old 04-12-2011, 07:39 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 30 Likes on 15 Posts

Dan, thank you I did get it. Ive been so busy trying to get a few things straightened out. The Richardsons will be home next week.

Also thank you to the others that contributed, along with the beautiful card from Wake Zone..I havent had a chance to read it, but it was thoughtful, and brought a tear to my wifes eye. AGAIN THANK YOU ALL...This meens alot to me...Offshoreonly Rocks..and JUSTICE WILL BE SERVED.
Old 04-12-2011, 09:59 PM
Banned

Dan, thank you I did get it. Ive been so busy trying to get a few things straightened out. The Richardsons will be home next week.

Also thank you to the others that contributed, along with the beautiful card from Wake Zone..I havent had a chance to read it, but it was thoughtful, and brought a tear to my wifes eye. AGAIN THANK YOU ALL...This meens alot to me...Offshoreonly Rocks..and JUSTICE WILL BE SERVED.
Sorry this thread got soiled by post about my loss. I thought possibly my experience could help some face this tough time. I did not want any sympathy or outcry from here, only to help.

If I had known what this site was really about, I would have never offered my experiences. Good luck to the Richardson's. Dan
Old 04-12-2011, 10:16 PM
Registered

Jeff - sad this thread got so derailed. This is overall a great community of people.

I sold $100 in parts today from this group of friends and so I'd like to donate that back to your cause. I could not imagine the pain that the father and family must be enduring right now. Sounded like really good hearted people and we all know they are few and far to come by these days.

Last edited by fantastixvoyage; 04-12-2011 at 10:20 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.