Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
OT Interesting reading regarding Terrorism ,,  9 / 11,,  and the Democrats >

OT Interesting reading regarding Terrorism ,, 9 / 11,, and the Democrats

Notices

OT Interesting reading regarding Terrorism ,, 9 / 11,, and the Democrats

Old 05-25-2002, 10:27 AM
supercrash

Yes Vette...Clinton really didn't do much...yet he wasn't faced wit a attack on our homeland...The public would have never allowed a full on war on terrorism like Bush has undertaken...notice how Iraq was safe until 9-11...they are in the business of Mass Destruction....not terrorism...yet the public still wants this war...Right now bush has the country in his pocket...One thing that he did do that was very impressive was to write up and sign the current "nuke treaty" with Russia...This is very good..And I am very happy with our new friends ...The Russians....Credit is also to be given to Putin...If there is any good to come out of 9-11 it is that we became buddies..

Old 05-27-2002, 11:16 PM
Registered

Received 78 Likes on 47 Posts

SuperC, I am glad we made friends with the Russians too but I think they are NOT friends of Israel which will eventually break our friendship with Russia. The Bible says they (Gog, Magog (Russia)) will eventually attack Israel from the north. It may or may not be through Putin, but none the less it will happen. Not trying to argue, it's just what I believe to be the infallible truth from the Bible.
Old 05-28-2002, 09:09 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Another case of you hearing but not LISTENING.

What is your major malfunction ??, what part of, " I have read the facts and have my doubts " do you not understand.. I have read BOTH sides of the story and can have MY OPINION, Did I try to force my opnion down your Throat ?, Did I say my opinon is the only one that matters ?, Did I say the opinions of those who counter the hoax were full of it ??? I dont think so..... The difference is you only believe the side of the story that best suits your beliefs...

I've come to realize debating anything with you is ridiculous, You bait people into an arguement scan the net for some psycho-babble supporting your beliefs, quote them as WROD FROM GOD, twist, turn
and manipulate. Having a sensible debate with you is NOT POSSIBLE.
Old 05-28-2002, 09:43 AM
supercrash

What do you guys think about the article that Cat posted...?...sure sounds like they were protecting Bin Ladens people on purpose...This article is now mainstream...it is everywhere.....One thing still remains a mystery...All the airline stock that was shorted right before 9-11......I believe that the buyer was domestic...just like the anthrax terrorist...

Kamma...In this day and age I just can't believe that the Russians would mount a ground assault on Israel ....I think that Tel Aviv will see a nuclear explosion within the next 10 years and that it will be destroyed again...but this time the radio activity will prevent them from rebuilding and will turn the "holy land" into a waste land...This is a sad sad future that they will be facing...yet I think it is unavoidable...On june 7 1981 the Israeli air force under took a secret and illeagal mission to destroy the Iraqi nuclear reactor...just before it was fuled...Then Israel was condemed by the entire world...again.....For some reason the French thought that giving Saddam nuclear weapons was a good idea.....So you can see that it just a matter of time...One more thing...The USA will defend Israel no matter what....If Russia does invade Israel then that will mean that we (the USA) will have already been destroyed...probably by nukes...

and chris...I don't scan for psycho babble...like the moon hoax...I read books....and lots of them...

Old 05-28-2002, 09:58 AM
Registered

SC, YOU SAY YOU DON'T VOTE FOR GORE ..OR BUSH THEN WHO DO YOU SIDE WITH ????? YOU SOUND LIKE A GOOD LIBERAL TO ME !!!! ALONG WITH .. CAT. NOW SC, YOU ARE NOT INTO BOATING OR SHARE ANY OF THE VIEWS OF THE MEMERS SO WHY IS IT YOU BOTHER WITH THIS BOARD ???
Old 05-28-2002, 10:09 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Well this is all I have to say about the "new" security. WAY TO GO DEMOCRATS!!!! Another waiste of the tax payers dollars. As you all know I fly quite a bit. Well this most recent trip was a winner....NOT. After a near crash landing in MD I got searched getting on the plane. Well guess what. They pic people that are not going to put up a fus instead of people that actually may do something. It was rediculus really, but what ever is my whole attitude about it. I travel by myself most of the time so I get searched???? Anyhow the kicker was last night when I was being wanded by a older guy and the wand was beeping the whole time and the old guy did not know it...... HE COULD NOT HEAR THE THING!!!! Man do I feel safe now. I gave them all a sharp look and said "keep up the good work and get your G.E.D., you all are obviously not cut out for this line of work."

Jon
Old 05-28-2002, 10:11 AM
supercrash

Power...there are 5000 members and you are speaking for all of them....?

I will let you in on a little secret...There are plenty of people that share my views...They let me know with PM's and e-mails...They would never expose themselves as supporters of mine because they see the obvious bias that the board shows...and why would they want to bring that on themselves....If I would have said that The moon landing was a hoax , I would have been ripped and bashed for it....But Chris232 says it was a hoax and then calls my posts "CONSPIRACY THEORY PHYSHO BABBLE"....The irony is huge...Yet no one says one thing to him about it...You are not speaking for 5000....more like 15...

Old 05-28-2002, 10:45 AM
Registered

Default ASS-MUNCH !!! A.K.A SUPER-DOUCHE !!

I am not going to repeat myself a million f'ing times.... I have DOUBTS, ITS MY OPINION, WHICH I AM ENTITLE TOO, if and when the Japs have their telescope up and running and show some evidence one way or another,,, give it a break.. STOP BEATING A DEAD HORSE AND TAKE THE **** OUT OF YOUR EARS..

Last edited by Chris232; 05-28-2002 at 10:51 AM.
Old 05-28-2002, 11:04 AM
Registered

Originally posted by supercrash
Power...there are 5000 members and you are speaking for all of them....?

I will let you in on a little secret...There are plenty of people that share my views...They let me know with PM's and e-mails...They would never expose themselves as supporters of mine because they see the obvious bias that the board shows...and why would they want to bring that on themselves....

What happened,,, The little voices in your head, weren't getting through, so they decided to WRITE this time ???....
Old 05-28-2002, 03:21 PM
Registered

Received 78 Likes on 47 Posts

SuperC, yes you could very well be correct about the USA being nuked or brought to our knees to a point that we're not much of a threat or no longer a world dominate military power. It just doesn't seem to be very clear where America sits in bible prophecy---of course I don't know all of the bible but biblical scholars have found this to be somewhat unclear. Actually, the bible says that a leader will arise somewhere out of the European Nations who will have all the answers to world peace . Israel and the Middle East will be the "hot bed" of world focus/news as it is now. This leader(you have probably read about it) will quickly come to the fore front and is going to intervene in some way and will sign a 7 year peace plan with Israel. Again, I am not exactly sure as to how it unfolds but it will happen none the less. This man will become the world leader and will have great powers, and will have the answers to all the world's problems and even be able to perform miracles and will decieve many. People will think he's the greatest thing since the invention of the areosol can!------but the Bible refers to him as the antichrist.

Kinda deep I know, but if we look at the current events around the world that are happening according to biblical prophecy it is now unfolding before our eyes.

Quick Reply: OT Interesting reading regarding Terrorism ,, 9 / 11,, and the Democrats

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.