If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Platinum Member Platinum Member Steve 1's Avatar
    My Boats:
    Slippery when wet!
    Beautiful Fort Lauderdale
    Cat itís obvious you need a large increase in your dosage of trazodone, and have the Nurse move your chair to the window, to better view the wonder of the natural world, after reading parts of the pathetic posting you have been making here,You must be well into the lunatic fringe!!

BTW Hitler Was considered God in Nazi Germany,Catholic LOL nice try !! Like you Democrats (the peasant party) feel about Clinton/Gore

Sharpen Propellers Manatees are tough

Platinum Member Platinum Member KAAMA's Avatar
    My Boats:
    A boat?....What boat??? How about a galvarnized warsh tub wit a toranady strapped own da rear!
    Western Michigan
    The scriptures say that you must come by FAITH.

"Now faith is the realization of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." Hebrews 11:1

"But whithout faith it is impossible to please God, for he that comes to God must believe that He is exists, and that He is a rewarder of them that diligently seek Him" Hebrews 11:6

Cat and SuperC, though we disagree I feel that you guys have been pretty cool with me in the past. I think it's obvious that I would like to see you turn towards God--- but then that is my hope for all men.

My Boats:
    boating , old wood boats &old cars
    BIrmingham, MI, USA
    Cat ..SC, I really think that there are more than 15 members that side with me ...I will even subscribe to some of your theories...I think that a missle brought down the TWA flight???
    . The moon ??? I can see the argument also. The dems are grasping at straws...I think that you see that guys sound like you are smart enough to. It is Always fun to Debate you guys....

Platinum Member Platinum Member Tinkerer's Avatar
    My Boats:
    2001 Daytona 26, 1992 SCARAB 34, 1989 25 Checkmate Convincer, 1977 Glastron Carlson CVX 18
    ALTO, MI
    Even if GOD came down and talked to CATMANDO he would dought and tell GOD that he didn't believe - even as GOD was sending him to HELL!!!!!
    Hey even if it ain't broke it's still fun to tinker with it.

Like I said...It's not a matter of wether your god is real...Your god says it's ok to own , beat , and kill your slave...

Or if you work on Sunday you should be put to death..

Or if you like kidnapping and raping women then Deuteronomy 21:10-13 ....would be perfect for you...

Or if MASS killing is your thing then you can read the storys of how god ordered the death of the...Gibeeoites,Makkedah,Libnahites,Lachish,Canaanites,Eglonites,Hebronite s,Debirites,Anakim,Mioanites,Moabites,and the Philistines.....These are thousands of innocent women and children...You believers support the killing of innocent women and children...PERIOD...and you guiys are sick F**ks for doing so...

Would you guys also KILL your son if he is rebelious...Your god demands it...

Would you KILL a family member if they were a Atheist...Your god demands it....

I guess if you like raping torture incest murder and the likes then you found the right religion...

Don't tell me you don't support these story and laws...because you have to...or you are defying god...GOOD LUCK ...KILL KILL KILL

My Boats:
    2005 288 SUNSATION

I am DEFINITELY NOT getting in the middle of this one...

But, To pick and choose parts of your religion in which you choose to believe in is wrong.

Yes, you are right,,, ONE bad cop does not make the police force as a whole corrupt, sooooo how many does it take ???

I have heard numbers ranging as high as 20% regarding the number of priests believed to be involved in the cover up.
    Last edited by Chris232; 05-30-2002 at 10:29 AM.

My Boats:
    2000 Eliminator Eagle 340
    Dallas, TX
    Originally posted by supercrash
    You believers support the killing of innocent women and children...PERIOD...and you guiys are sick F**ks for doing so...

I now see the error of my ways. It WAS me who did that.

So lets see now what, according to you I have done...

Killed thousands of women and children...
    Planned the 9/11 attacks...
    Put blacks into slavery...
    Fixed an election...

Have I missed anything?

........................................................................... .............PSYCHO!?

Name me one Athiest that was a "Champion" of any kind.... ie) Civil rights.... Nobel prize... Football, baseball, basketball, Tennis.... Name ONE....

Rico...You missed my point that you SUPPORT these did not commit the crimes yourself...You also support killing homosexuals...and owning and killing slaves......and you call me a psycho.......You made the choice...don't get mad at me ....

Guest want just about ALBERT EINSTEIN........not good enough....then how about Carl Sagan ,Thomas Edison ....are these any names that you you really think that Atheists are that stupid that not one of them could have done something good.....?.....I could list hundreds of names...but whats the point..
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast