Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
How or why does a thread get locked ? >

How or why does a thread get locked ?

Notices

How or why does a thread get locked ?

Old 04-23-2011, 05:21 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How or why does a thread get locked ?

I had a cool thread going, then when Shogren posted the last post, it got locked. Hmmmmmm.
Old 04-23-2011, 05:27 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Old 04-23-2011, 05:29 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by wrinkleface
It appears I'm the only one locked out of my own thread. Wow. Truth hurts. Talk about censorship. I paid my fee too.
Old 04-23-2011, 05:32 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Fixx

Originally Posted by dodgeman111
It appears I'm the only one locked out of my own thread. Wow. Truth hurts. Talk about censorship. I paid my fee too.
Trend tools,,see if you can unlock it..
Old 04-23-2011, 05:34 PM
Registered

ok..I'll try
Old 04-23-2011, 05:36 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by dodgeman111
ok..I'll try
Nope. I got locked out ! LMAO. Shogren posted last then I was immediately locked out. I don't even have the option to delete the thread. I'm out !!
Old 04-23-2011, 05:56 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Fountain4402
now you can keep it going. I belong to camaro forum and the same things happen. As soon as one their sponsors starts getting bashed they close it. But your thread was going nowhere kind of.
You are right. It was going nowhere.. It's been a nightmare. I saw your post but couldn't say anything. I actually was going to get out of it anyway. All of our talks, I NEVER get the last word..haha..Thanks for the advice..Talk later
Old 04-23-2011, 06:05 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

$$$ paying advertiser = CLOSED thread & protected from any bad vibes .... carry on
Old 04-23-2011, 06:08 PM
Registered

The thread is closed for everyone to post.

I must say I'm surprised how you progressed with your thread. I will be honest...I don't agree with your thread being locked...but I can see why after the last post.

IMHO you cost your dealer more than your loss(in bad advertising) who I'm sure all would agree was bending over backwards to resolve this problem. I don't usually say things like this...but you sound like you drove the boat like an airhead blond. You know the type....the engine lights on or the oil pressure light...drive it til it quits or if they get lucky made it home as you did.

If you continue on your path with your train of thought I say your dealer should just brush you off and tell you to go F yourself!

Most of the boat dealers I have delt with in my past would have told you to F yourself on the 1st call!

Sorry and hope you resolve this......Ever heard of give the man a chance?

Last edited by pachanga; 04-23-2011 at 06:11 PM.
Old 04-23-2011, 06:12 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by pachanga
The thread is closed for everyone to post.

I must say I'm surprised how you progressed with your thread. I will be honest...I don't agree with your thread being locked...but I can see why after the last post.

IMHO you cost your dealer more than your loss(in bad advertising) who I'm sure all would agree was bending over backwards to resolve this problem. I don't usually say things like this...but you sound like you drove the boat like an airhead blond. You know the type....the engine lights on or the oil pressure light...drive it til it quits or if they get lucky made it home as you did.

If you continue on your path with your tain of thought I say your dealer should just brush you off on tell you to go F yourself!

Most of the boat dealers I have delt with in my past would have told you to F yourself on the 1st call!

Sorry and hope you resolve this......Ever heard of give the man a chance?

I been giving the man a chance since last October. Read all the thread and I think your own questions will be answered. I been boating for 25 years and this is my first real problem. Get the facts...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.