If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
    Registered Platinum Member nordic95's Avatar
    My Boats:
    32' Fountain Fever
    New Jersey

Boat Registration "HELP" in NJ !!!!!

I picked up a little 10' Cougar Cub cat for my kids last week. But the owner didnt have a registration card because in the couple years he owned it he never registered it. So I had the numbers on the bow checked and it hasnt been registered since 1997 and its a 1985. I know in New Jersey I dont need a title for this size boat but I would like to register it. How can I go about getting and old registration card when I dont know who the last registered owner was? Or can it be registered as home made? But I think it needs a state safety inspection then? Help, kids are wanting to use it.

Thanks Anthony

My Boats:
    Just A Rider
    Call me, I can help you out. I go through this very regularly with my profession.

My Boats:
    1988 23 Concept 454
    WOW what a pain. You would think it would be easier withought a title!

What can you do?

Let the rest of us jersey boys in on your secret