Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   CRANE Ignitions (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/251156-crane-ignitions.html)

brian41 04-13-2011 05:58 AM

Originally Posted by mikes280 (Post 3375248)
did you re-index the breaker wheel

Degree them and adjust the timing on all the tabs. Also made spares for each system we have installed.

VegasHallett 04-13-2011 01:15 PM

I have a new HI-6m box..

Would like $300 obo plus shipping for it..

Ghostrider 04-13-2011 03:57 PM

Originally Posted by VegasHallett (Post 3375843)
I have a new HI-6m box..

Would like $300 obo plus shipping for it..

Mate, you're a legend. I'll PM you my details, If you take PayPal, you can send me an invoice or payment details.
Cheers!:drink:
John

fastlane40 04-13-2011 04:25 PM

Vegashallett you're an absolute champion.You too John for tracking this down.

VegasHallett 04-14-2011 12:02 PM

I'll get the box today and tomorrow I'll get you a price on shipping. I'll do pay pal but you pay the % charge and stuff..

btw, I'm kinda worried about the over seas shipping and pay pal.. I don't want to be burned if something happens and I dont get my money or product back.

johnlomant 04-14-2011 01:21 PM

I need one asap in Atlanta GA

johnlomant 04-14-2011 01:21 PM

ill pay $350 for it

Ghostrider 04-14-2011 04:08 PM

Really ‘johnlomant’? REALLY?
That is possibly the most rude, ignorant and (in Australian colloquial terms) Jack thing I have read on these posts EVER.

I have 3 posts running asking for one of these. You have tried to hijack 2 out of 3 now to STEAL what has been offered to me by VegasHallett.

Seriously, there are forms of rules and etiquette on OSO forums. Might I suggest you consider enquiring elsewhere please? I do not wish to start an argument with you, I merely wish for you to desist.

fastlane40 04-14-2011 04:11 PM

Johnlomont i see Ghosty beat me.I wouldn't have been as polite as he.
Vegashallet we are an offshore race team that need one urgently.If you can sort the deal with Ghostrider(john)upon smooth delivery John will organise you a team shirt.

Ghostrider 04-14-2011 04:12 PM

Originally Posted by VegasHallett (Post 3376675)
I'll get the box today and tomorrow I'll get you a price on shipping. I'll do pay pal but you pay the % charge and stuff..

btw, I'm kinda worried about the over seas shipping and pay pal.. I don't want to be burned if something happens and I dont get my money or product back.

Thanks mate, happy to pay the paypal costs etc, you just let me know the total.
I've never had any problems with USPS. I have had more issues with UPS and Fedex for some reason but never USPS. The USPS system allows for global tracking via the consignement number so I always know where the package is and once it lands here, Australia Post have a responsibility to ensure its delivery or they are liable, not USPS or the sender.
Please just let me know when you have a total you'll be happy with and I'll transfer payment ASAP.
Cheers,
John