WE ARE BACK!  MIAMI TO BIMINI with OPA >

WE ARE BACK! MIAMI TO BIMINI with OPA

Notices

WE ARE BACK! MIAMI TO BIMINI with OPA

Old 05-19-2011, 11:11 PM
Registered

Received 690 Likes on 276 Posts

Originally Posted by PokerRun388
Jim, vid show your 46 out running teague, pure platinum and JBS, but it didnt show 44 Mercedes.... He must of come on strong at the end to get 2nd... Also, JBS being a turbine, I'm suprised they werent able to catch you... 50ft boat, so plenty of size... What happend to JBS...?....
I think it had something to do with the duct tape holding the bottom on in the pits after the run...
Old 05-19-2011, 11:15 PM
Skater Brother
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Jim, vid show your 46 out running teague, pure platinum and JBS, but it didnt show 44 Mercedes.... He must of come on strong at the end to get 2nd... Also, JBS being a turbine, I'm suprised they werent able to catch you... 50ft boat, so plenty of size... What happend to JBS...?....
JBS was hauling AZZ but got a little off course. They did take first over all in the end and Statement took second overall. We were third overall but the first piston boat. Gino was some of the roosters in the vid at first but they had navigation challenges as well as getting beat up a little by the waves. Its a little harder then it looks to stay on course if nobody is around and or your GPS fails or isn't set right . Its a real 106 mile race!! No looking back or second chances if you break or get off course. Its a fun race for everybody to do once. Its really not a big deal if you take first place but simply that you made it to Bimini and back in whatever boat you take.
Old 05-20-2011, 05:18 AM
freezeframevideo.net
Commercial Member

Received 819 Likes on 605 Posts

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter
Old 05-20-2011, 06:49 AM
freezeframevideo.net
Commercial Member

Received 819 Likes on 605 Posts

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter
Old 05-20-2011, 02:46 PM
BRAD SCHOENWALD
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Please go to our website and click on the logo url links for Gulfstream Park and the Villiages at Gulfstream.

This is fantastic property and the new home base for the Sunny Isles Beach Offshore Challenge

www.OFFSHOREEVENTS.net
Old 05-20-2011, 10:36 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by FREEDOM US1
JBS was hauling AZZ but got a little off course. They did take first over all in the end and Statement took second overall. We were third overall but the first piston boat. Gino was some of the roosters in the vid at first but they had navigation challenges as well as getting beat up a little by the waves. Its a little harder then it looks to stay on course if nobody is around and or your GPS fails or isn't set right . Its a real 106 mile race!! No looking back or second chances if you break or get off course. Its a fun race for everybody to do once. Its really not a big deal if you take first place but simply that you made it to Bimini and back in whatever boat you take.
Sounds Good Jim.... 106miles of open ocean racing...unreal. I can't wait to see footage of this years race.. Ya watching your in board camera, I couldn't see land and was hopeing you guys were on course.. Kinda nerve racking out in the ocean like that... Now I see how important the GPS is.... I had no idea that you lost sight of land for such a long period of time.... Man oh Man, if you break out there,,, that would be a scarey thought.....
Old 05-21-2011, 09:07 AM
BRAD SCHOENWALD
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sounds Good Jim.... 106miles of open ocean racing...unreal. I had no idea that you lost sight of land for such a long period of time.... Man oh Man, if you break out there,,, that would be a scarey thought.....
Dude Come on. It is only water.
Old 05-21-2011, 09:54 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 144 Likes on 84 Posts
Default Long, Long Way From Home

Originally Posted by bcschoe
Dude Come on. It is only water.
lol.

I remember running to Turks and Caicos from Great Exuma with Bob... 340 miles ?
plus, seems like we crossed a few spots that were 7,000ft + ...

from the boat it all looks the same.

Castle Rock

LARGE

NAPLES IMAGE Photo Galleries

NAPLES IMAGE PHOTOBLOG
Old 05-24-2011, 10:42 AM
Skater Brother
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

We just ran 117 miles in the 28 Skater last weekend. Plenty of range to make the race. Still had a quarter tank left. If anybody has an open cockpit 28 Skater or simular please go and lets have some fun old school!! We could all pitch in and first takes it all !!
Old 05-24-2011, 08:12 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by FREEDOM US1
We just ran 117 miles in the 28 Skater last weekend. Plenty of range to make the race. Still had a quarter tank left. If anybody has an open cockpit 28 Skater or simular please go and lets have some fun old school!! We could all pitch in and first takes it all !!
I can't wait too watch this race...

Any turbine boats again this year?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.