Notices

Camshaft choice ?'s

Old 04-18-2011, 12:46 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Camshaft choice ?'s

So the wife and I decided since we will not be able to get back on the water for appx 2 months, that now will be a good time to go ahead and have the 2- 454's upgraded and freshened up. I did some reading here and on the camshafr choices , from what i gathered here as long as the LSA is pretty decent than there should not be much reversion?(114-115 LSA), Which is fine since we will be supercharging them next year anyhow. Not sure which blower direction as of yet, since we are a Procharger dealer and a Whipple supercharger dealer however I am thinking the boats like alot of torque, so possibly be going with whipples. Sticking with the 454's as well since we already have them also.

Chris
Old 04-18-2011, 01:54 PM
Registered

Call Bob at MarineKinetics 585-654-8583 he will steer you in the right direction.
Old 04-18-2011, 02:16 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by goebel1
Call Bob at MarineKinetics 585-654-8583 he will steer you in the right direction.
Will do, Thanks

Chris