If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Camshaft choice ?'s

So the wife and I decided since we will not be able to get back on the water for appx 2 months, that now will be a good time to go ahead and have the 2- 454's upgraded and freshened up. I did some reading here and on the camshafr choices , from what i gathered here as long as the LSA is pretty decent than there should not be much reversion?(114-115 LSA), Which is fine since we will be supercharging them next year anyhow. Not sure which blower direction as of yet, since we are a Procharger dealer and a Whipple supercharger dealer however I am thinking the boats like alot of torque, so possibly be going with whipples. Sticking with the 454's as well since we already have them also.

My Boats:
    96 Scarab 26
    Call Bob at MarineKinetics 585-654-8583 he will steer you in the right direction.