If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Boat cleaning, polishing, etc

I realize there a bunch of options for this, but I could only get the following at my local store. Do I have this in the correct order and/or am I missing anything? I'm trying to clean, remove minor hull stains, and apply a coat or many coats of wax to protect against sun damage/yellowing:

(all applied by hand as I do not have an orbital)
    - Starbrite Boat Wash
    - Starbrite Hull Cleaner
    - Starbrite Marine Polish w/PTEF
    - 3M Marine Cleaner & Wax (For lightly oxidized fiberglass surfaces)

I have done plenty of cars using Zaino treatments where order of products was important, but I have not done a job on a boat yet so I want to make sure I get this correct.

My Boats:
    1993 SONIC 35SS
    Middle River, Maryland
    I usually use the Cleaner/Wax Then do the PTEF..

I usually go overboard with the PTEF....I like the boat very shiny and slippery!

I own a mobile detail company. Been doing detailing almost 15 years now. Too much to write, so feel free to call me anytime, I'd be more than happy to talk with u and help out a fellow boater. 916-837-1379 Chad