Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Redline owners' forum (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/251741-redline-owners-forum.html)

Catmando 04-18-2011 11:51 PM

Redline owners' forum

I think they should have one. Boat owners post here as does Steve the builder. How bout it OSO?

kap328 04-19-2011 10:29 AM

Originally Posted by Catmando (Post 3380610)
I think they should have one. Boat owners post here as does Steve the builder. How bout it OSO?

Cat:

Do you mean RPM and the principal Steve Tripp? If so the model is a 26 Redline but the company is Revolution Performance Marine aka RPM boats out of Harpersville AL.

There is another boat builder which goes by Redline and they build a cat as well. Easy to get things confused.

I believe any builder can have a owners section on OSO, by simply setting one up.

KAP

Catmando 04-23-2011 11:05 AM

Yes RPM is who I meant.

I remember now about Redline boats in Havasu. I don't think they have but one or two boats built but they're certainly welcome to put up their forum too. The 29 has some neat features on it.

PokerRun388 04-23-2011 12:05 PM

Originally Posted by Catmando (Post 3384619)
Yes RPM is who I meant.

I remember now about Redline boats in Havasu. I don't think they have but one or two boats built but they're certainly welcome to put up their forum too. The 29 has some neat features on it.

Hey Cat, they may have built as many as 5 boats... lol..:eek:

4mulafastech 04-24-2011 10:05 AM

Originally Posted by Catmando (Post 3380610)

I think they should too (RPM that is). Been watching some of their video's and that 26 is one bad a$$ hot rod! Fast hull that is their own design. I can see this mid-size tunnel with a single engine becoming even more popular in todays economy. Looks like they are working on a 30 too.

Can you change the title of this thread to Revolution Performance Marine?

Catmando 04-24-2011 10:28 AM

Originally Posted by 4mulafastech (Post 3385266)
I think they should too (RPM that is). Been watching some of their video's and that 26 is one bad a$$ hot rod! Fast hull that is their own design. I can see this mid-size tunnel with a single engine becoming even more popular in todays economy. Looks like they are working on a 30 too.

Can you change the title of this thread to Revolution Performance Marine?

Glad to see a bigger cat coming. I mentioned that to Steve when I talked to him several years ago. He said he had no plans to build bigger then.

No I can't change the thread title, I think only a Mod can do that. Or a VIP member.

sy goldberg 04-25-2011 03:23 PM

Cat's Section

RPM for CAT is Repo Performance Marine.:evilb::evilb:

Catmando 04-25-2011 04:46 PM

Oldest f*rt on the board is busting my b*lls again. :rolleyes: :lolhit:

sy goldberg 04-26-2011 08:11 AM

My Age !

I'm like a good wine,I get better with age !:evilb::evilb: