Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
How or why does a thread get locked ? >

How or why does a thread get locked ?

Notices

How or why does a thread get locked ?

Old 04-23-2011, 09:14 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Ok, now we are going another direction again.

Survey has nothing to do with running on rocks and overheating Chad, sorry.

You try so many angles, why not just come up with your negative equity, and go get a new boat and have a great summer?

Regards,

Scott Shogren

Originally Posted by dodgeman111
My Bad.. No survey. I went with reputation.. ok..you can beat me up on that mistake
Old 04-23-2011, 09:16 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

oh.. and it was said to have camper top. it was delivered with no camper top. It cost us 2,000 dollars which Shogren gave 800. When should I stop. I'm telling you it has been a ridiculous ride. I never had anything like this in my life before. My poor wife is stressed to the max. This was her dream boat.
Old 04-23-2011, 09:21 PM
Registered

Thumbs up You forgot, we discussed and you understood.

You have beat me up pretty bad but I have nothing to hide so I have chosen to respond to your questions.

The loan has a payoff and you need to cover your negative equity. You understood this on the phone when you asked to roll into another boat but now on a board you do not understand and forgot?

You in or out on the offer? I am trying to be as stand up as I can in a public forum and you keep coming up with new angles. Maybe there is another dealer that can take entire deal and put your negative equity into one of their boats so you don't have to stroke such a big check.

There are alot of good dealers out there that may be interested in helping you. I would prefer just to get you out f boat and let you do what you want on another boat.

I am going to go spend some time with my kids and enjoy Easter, you have the offer in writing in public which I never thought I would have to do but with you it's text telling me I fix boats with squeeges and windex and that I have my c---k in my mouth and many other childish ones so I will not respond to those either.

Make up your mind, over and out

Regards,

Scott Shogren

Again Scott's not making sence to me. Why do I write you a check for negative equity if I owe it to the bank. Why do I have to pay for 7k in motorhome repairs when this is the first I even heard it needed repairs ? What about the money you made off my Baja? I'll reread that and repost when I figure it all out. Sounds like you're at the calculator. How much will you net ?
Old 04-23-2011, 09:22 PM
Registered

Im sorry to ask... How did you run it on the rocks at LOTO?
Old 04-23-2011, 09:22 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Team Shogren
Survey has nothing to do with running on rocks and overheating Chad, sorry.

You try so many angles, why not just come up with your negative equity, and go get a new boat and have a great summer?

Regards,

Scott Shogren
It might be easy for someone like you to come up with negative equity but I already spent all my savings on the boat and repairs. I did have a 7k down payment. Not sure that matters. I think I'm out since I declared I was no longer willing to deal with you And you never would give me numbers on the Dodge. I will see how my boat turns out. If for some strange odd reason it comes up UN seaworthy, we have problems. If it surveys out way low, we have problems. If it surveys out anywhere close to 125k , I go away and never see you again.
Old 04-23-2011, 09:25 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Team Shogren
You have beat me up pretty bad but I have nothing to hide so I have chosen to respond to your questions.

The loan has a payoff and you need to cover your negative equity. You understood this on the phone when you asked to roll into another boat but now on a board you do not understand and forgot?

You in or out on the offer? I am trying to be as stand up as I can in a public forum and you keep coming up with new angles. Maybe there is another dealer that can take entire deal and put your negative equity into one of their boats so you don't have to stroke such a big check.

There are alot of good dealers out there that may be interested in helping you. I would prefer just to get you out f boat and let you do what you want on another boat.

I am going to go spend some time with my kids and enjoy Easter, you have the offer in writing in public which I never thought I would have to do but with you it's text telling me I fix boats with squeeges and windex and that I have my c---k in my mouth and many other childish ones so I will not respond to those either.

Make up your mind, over and out

Regards,

Scott Shogren
Oh now Scotty, You're changing things around. I never said that. I said you were being cocky. Shame on you
Registered

Thumbs up Keep it coming!!!

I am not even going to comment on this Chad, it's BS but you can $1,200.00 to the deal to make you feel better, this was the deal you agreed to and you darn well know it so we paid to passify you. Changing out props no charge, fuel, etc was no good either was it? You will be tough to keep happy. I feel sorry for your wife, tell her to have a nice Easter, she's a great lady.

oh.. and it was said to have camper top. it was delivered with no camper top. It cost us 2,000 dollars which Shogren gave 800. When should I stop. I'm telling you it has been a ridiculous ride. I never had anything like this in my life before. My poor wife is stressed to the max. This was her dream boat.
Registered

Received 79 Likes on 23 Posts

The real problem with forums like this is there are some people who think they can type anything they want including some of the most blatant lies trying to bully a dealer/vendor/advertiser into doing something beyond normal course of business. The businessperson has to bite his lip and not bring up the other side of the story as they will now appear to be the bully. Then there are the liable concerns as Matt addressed in his comments that consumers think do not apply to them. There have been lawsuits that are setting precedent with this very thing.

I think in this case the dealer has been very patient with an owner who is clearly over his head on a large boat. Drove it over rocks, overheated it a few times, and then sunk it. Now wants his money back by bullying the dealer? The dealer offered you a settlement if you really want out take the deal. If not stop this nonsense. You have insurance and you have a nice boat. Leave it at that.
Old 04-23-2011, 09:26 PM
Registered

Received 690 Likes on 276 Posts

A survey and seatrial would have found salt corrosion, overheating problems and verified canvas that was supposed to be there was there.... you failed to do due diligence as a buyer. You bought a house without an inspection found out had termites and blew up the furness because the filter was plugged..sucks to be you man.
Old 04-23-2011, 09:26 PM
Registered

I think we're hitting the grand finale !!!

I say take that offer and shove off. I can always use that offer in court now that it was offered.

I guess you don't know what my wife says about you...haha.

Last edited by dodgeman111; 04-23-2011 at 09:29 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.