If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    My Boats:
    Formula 336 w/HP 450's, BW 22 Outrage, 300 'Rude
    Birch Run, MI
    Glad to hear its running better. Just keep an eye out for reversion, with a 112 LSA you are on the borderline.

I would check around with others running the same exhaust as you are and hot cams to see if they had any problems

My Boats:
    330 Carver 30' Scarab Panther 17' ProV Lund
    Quote Originally Posted by Hard Charger View Post
    Cam was reset to 107 ICL. Engine was reinstalled. Ran engine and found water in oil. Installed new oil cooler, cured problemn.

Sea trail resulted in 66 mph gps @ 5,400 rpms with new 22 B1. It pulls hard all the way thru the rpm range. All in all its running pretty good.

Still have some minor tunning and misc parts to change out like coil and warmer plugs. I think there's another 1-3 mph waiting to be unleashed. We'll find out.
    Excellent! Now go have fun.

My Boats:
    28 Eagle XP
    So Cal
    Great news. Glad to hear it

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234