Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   JBS remains king of the desert (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/252541-jbs-remains-king-desert.html)

ItsPeanut 05-02-2011 11:11 AM

Originally Posted by thisistank (Post 3391460)
I'm sorry, let me re-phrase it so it's more comprehendable in an "on-line arena" (aka exageration)....It was like 6' with waves and we were running 200 mph. :eek::eek:::evilb:;)

But yea, 4' big holes in between, white caps running 120-130...It was bumpy and we were airing it out pretty nicely.

I would of loved to be on that ride. I was just bustin bulls Tank.

Audiofn 05-02-2011 02:46 PM

Good job Tank. See what you started!!!

mcoutlaw 05-02-2011 06:20 PM

We took the Tiger out Saturday and played on the main lake for awile.

thisistank 05-03-2011 01:26 AM

Originally Posted by ItsPeanut (Post 3392116)
I would of loved to be on that ride. I was just bustin bulls Tank.

As I was yours....If you're gonna lob 'em my way, get your catchers mit on! ;):drink:

thisistank 05-03-2011 01:31 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by mcoutlaw (Post 3392520)
We took the Tiger out Saturday and played on the main lake for awile.

Would that be this Tiger...I was admiring it on the way into the Pirate Cove Friday......We took the Gun out a when it was blowing white caps and 4' chop on the lake 3 years ago at DS. Very fun!:drink:

36Tango 05-03-2011 08:40 AM

Originally Posted by JBS (Post 3390929)
Sorry to hear the event got cancelled-it takes a huge amount of effort and is dissapointing to hear.I hope everyone still had fun.with the cancellation-JBS ransoms king of the desert for one more year!

Bring that bad boy up to Lake of the Ozarks this fall for the street party, poker run, and the Shootout. We would love to see the JBS team go head to head with some of the best teams in the country!

GRH 05-03-2011 03:14 PM

Originally Posted by frankenstein (Post 3391126)
How about " throwing " them out to actual subscribers. I'm not a guy that gives a rats &ss about free t- shirts, but I feel giving them to loyal subscribers should be ahead of people who are not. I'm in the beer business so I get tons of free t-shirts, so It's the last thing that I need, but principal weighs in. You may get some business by giving someone a t- shirt for free in the channel, but probably not enough to make a difference. Loyalty is the key. You know what I mean, people who pay more than ever for a magazine, but get less than ever for their buck. I am definitely not a complainer, but if you're going to give out free stuff, how about the people who get nothing even close to what they paid for when they subscribed to your Magazine.

+1

Been a subscriber for over thirty years.... PB never threw me anything for free!

GLH 05-03-2011 06:28 PM

Originally Posted by JBS (Post 3390929)
Sorry to hear the event got cancelled-it takes a huge amount of effort and is dissapointing to hear.I hope everyone still had fun.with the cancellation-JBS ransoms king of the desert for one more year!

I guess you can thank God for that one... Literally...

mcoutlaw 05-03-2011 07:27 PM

Originally Posted by thisistank (Post 3392936)
Would that be this Tiger...I was admiring it on the way into the Pirate Cove Friday......We took the Gun out a when it was blowing white caps and 4' chop on the lake 3 years ago at DS. Very fun!:drink:

Yes it is. Had fun up at Pirate cove watchin all of the poker run boats roll in.:ernaehrung004:

thisistank 05-03-2011 08:44 PM

Originally Posted by mcoutlaw (Post 3393744)
Yes it is. Had fun up at Pirate cove watchin all of the poker run boats roll in.:ernaehrung004:

Beautiful boat!