Desert Storm Video- Predator Passing DCB Green M31 >

Desert Storm Video- Predator Passing DCB Green M31

Notices

Desert Storm Video- Predator Passing DCB Green M31

Old 05-02-2011, 05:49 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 388SLW
Remember we are going tubing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In 388slw if it's finished !! LOL !!
SLW that I would pay to see! I actually think there are a few hundred members on here who would pay to see California Kid PokerRun388 on a tube behind your bad azz Skater.........LOL

Blume will get him the proper safety gear with Skater written on one side and Teague on the other.

I give him all the credit in the world for actually meeting Blume, Teague, and anyone else he has commented to.
It has been entertaining at times.
Old 05-02-2011, 06:19 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by 44MTI
I know all this already.
But the Race version have larger cams which I may or may not change. And if I stay with a whipple style blower, I will be changing the heads.
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, about that adapter.
I am sure I am not the only person who would want one.
You might then want to go with our new port injected manifold and our massive 6" intercooler! We can do whatever with the PCM and keep smartcraft so thats an option.
Old 05-02-2011, 07:11 PM
Registered

Received 151 Likes on 65 Posts

Did Blume post the pic yet of us and PR388??
Old 05-02-2011, 08:02 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by skater40
He broke at the start.
Congrat's Gary,,, weren't you a lil worried when you saw that little green hot rod M31 out front w/ those 1350s...
Old 05-02-2011, 08:29 PM
Registered
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Good run Gary.......boat was definitely hooked up and hauling a$$.
Congrats to the guys driving the green DCB as well.....I've driven a lot of small boats at high speeds but 176 in a 31' takes the cake.....definitely a big set of brass ones

DC
Old 05-02-2011, 08:35 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by PokerRun388
Congrat's Gary,,, weren't you a lil worried when you saw that little green hot rod M31 out front w/ those 1350s...
I didnt have time to be worried.I felt very confident that i would catch and pass him.My boat was on rails because we ran negaive trim to keep the nose down.My on board video makes it look like we were out for a sunday drive-except at the start.
Old 05-02-2011, 08:42 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by dcrighton
Good run Gary.......boat was definitely hooked up and hauling a$$.
Congrats to the guys driving the green DCB as well.....I've driven a lot of small boats at high speeds but 176 in a 31' takes the cake.....definitely a big set of brass ones

DC
Tony drove that boat like he stole it and the cops were chasing him.He wished he was in a 40 skater on the way back.
He told me that he thought he was going over with all the lake wash from boats going both directions.
He is a great guy and the best thing to happen to DCB in years as far as a employee goes.
Old 05-02-2011, 08:48 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by skater40
I didnt have time to be worried.I felt very confident that i would catch and pass him.My boat was on rails because we ran negaive trim to keep the nose down.My on board video makes it look like we were out for a sunday drive-except at the start.
Gary, can u post that on board video for us?...

what happend at the start...?
Old 05-02-2011, 08:48 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Whipple Charged
You might then want to go with our new port injected manifold and our massive 6" intercooler! We can do whatever with the PCM and keep smartcraft so thats an option.
I was not aware that you had such a manifold available. I actually wanted to keep the Merc intake due to the direct injection and use of 16 injectors. I know the intercooler maybe less than ideal, but it's a pretty neat set up and I already own it, meaning manifold, injectors, intercooler, and all related plumbing.
Old 05-02-2011, 08:54 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by PokerRun388
Gary, can u post that on board video for us?...

what happend at the start...?
Albert Haynesworth took off followed by ZR48 mti ,then the two DCBs-basically a chain reation to Albert leaving.I then took off and passed the 2 MTIs and the orange DCB at pilot rock and the green DCB after steamboat cove.It took a while to get that 40 rolling.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.