Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Loto Report !! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/25267-loto-report.html)

SR-24 05-28-2002 02:51 PM

JBK, I probably could've put out a better effort to find you guys Saturday night, but I wasn't drunk enough to be outside in a T-shirt and pair of shorts so we stayed in the sports bar. Man it was cold that night!

WRedmann 05-28-2002 02:59 PM

how did the new and improved no wake zone work out, did it seem extremely long or not? and was it no wake during the day and not at night time or the whole weekend long?

Tbonepmp 05-28-2002 03:08 PM

It was nice meeting everyone...

WOW! What a weekend...
Can't wait to see the pics of Gale and Ssherman... (By the way JBK, WE SHOULD HAVE GOT IN THOSE!) Well, it was nice to finally meet several of the members... MissAmy and LutzParty, Troutly and Wife, Gordo and H20Cowgirl, Griff and Wife, Audiofn, Later, Waterfoul, FunHome and anyone else I met and forgot to mention...:p I had a great time and I hope everyone made it home safely...:cool:

FunHome 05-28-2002 03:13 PM

We were at the Horny Toad on Friday night, they had a great band! We just missed the spin-out!:eek:

Saturday night we got to Shooter's about 10:30pm and tried to get into the dance club but it was too crowded for me and the Mrs.!! We wen't (pushed our way through) in the door thinking that it would get spred out a little, but it didn't!! It got worse!! I swore the floor was moving up and down!! It was way over the legal limit!! Then some terriblely over weight and sweatty lady was pushing on my pregnant wife!! I thought carrie was going to knock her out!! So we retreated and went over to the VIP side and hug out in there with our crowd of friends (all 12 of them at came with us in the Fountain!, yes I had a life jacket for everyone!) It was too crowded!! Neet to see and experance, but not much fun!

Tigerlily 05-28-2002 03:43 PM

The Memorable Mem Weekend

1 Attachment(s)
First I want to say how glad I was that Garrick & i were able to meet a few of you................ Miss Amy, you and Lutz party were so nice even though it was our first time meeting anyone... Audio- you deserve a medal for trying to keep us informed and get a hold of us:) And it was nice meeting WF too even if it was just for a second.

We also thought we should just kind of stay in the background for this wekend while everyone else that knew each other got to catch-up. Next time we will be right in the middle of things.

We spent the rest of the weekend doing family stuff and learning how to NOT get our butt's kicked in chop like that! Honest, I have been out in the Atlantic during storm season and it didn't feel that rough. we managed to stay out of harm's way and out of the way of people who had more muscle. This is the first time Garrick hasn't heard the whimper out of me "Isn't it my turn to drive yet?" I do think I broke the record for how many times anybody has ever said F**K in one day (and on Sunday no less :p ) But I think it was more along the lines of

F************************************K! :D :D :D

Still...........Had a great time...and can't wait to really get a chance to hang with everybody. For anyone who wasn't out there...this is what the OSO ppl looked like at pc:

Audiofn 05-28-2002 04:35 PM

Hey Sherman don't you worry there angel I have you on video :eek: :eek: :eek: Ya still owe me a drink jerk:p :p :p Also seeing your ass after you got up from on top of those chicks my therapist says it is going to take a few visits so send cash quick ;) ;)

fountain525sc 05-28-2002 05:03 PM

I was there all weekend but i didn't see anyone!!

ssherman 05-28-2002 05:22 PM

Audio,

If you will give me your therapist number I will call and tell them i am straight so they can alter their form of therapy for you:p :D

That is copywrite protected what happens at LOTO stays at LOTO

Tbonepmp 05-28-2002 05:28 PM

Originally posted by ssherman
Audio,

If you will give me your therapist number I will call and tell them i am straight so they can alter their form of therapy for you:p :D

That is copywrite protected what happens at LOTO stays at LOTO

That is just WRONG!!!!!!!!!:D :p :D

Gunfighter 05-28-2002 05:43 PM

I was there all weekend and meet anyone, although I have a pic of Bumpin uglies Fountain flying by. We were at the cove saturday afternoon.

I was "<-->" close to making the big dicks run I had the boat in the water, we were staying in the next cove around the corner from shooters and the group wimped, I should have gone anyway, I did take the boat out at 11:30 just to see if I could see anyone fly by, Ran up to the turn and back but didn't recognize any boats. Also rebuilt the seawater pump in the slip saturday night.

So when's the next meeting???