Notices

Loto Report !!

Old 05-28-2002, 07:26 PM
Steve_H

yep miss amy that must have been you.nice bikini

ive been going down to party cove for 4 or 5 years now and ive never seen it as crowded as it was on sunday.
i wonder just how many boats where in the cove that day.

for anyone following the "Lick This" thread , i briefly talked to the owners while is was at horney toad (pre spinout) and they seamed very laid back people.

they said the boat did 160 mph 2 weeks before at havasue and they had just added boxes so they were hoping for more speed.

i told them their boat was posted on oso and they didnt know about it but said they would check it out.

i hope they dont get the wrong idea about oso from all the spinout "guessing" going on.

hell , maybe they just slid over a carver and that made them spin.

Old 05-28-2002, 07:33 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

How did they get the limo to pc?
Old 05-28-2002, 07:50 PM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

mpally,

They drove it!!!!!!! Yes, in the water. Just floated right on top and used the tires as paddles to get there. Quite the deal. Wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it.

We had a great time also. Never having been to an OSO get together, it was nice to put some faces with names. Will definately be doing it again.

I was a little disappointed in the turn out by the OSO crew in general. I looked over the "Who is Going" post and found A LOT of names that said they were going and didn't show up.

We'll probably be back up for the Shoot Out.

Buck
Old 05-28-2002, 08:23 PM
Registered

Buck~

It was a pleasure meeting you and thank you so much for the tunes. Did you intend for me to keep that CD? I'd be glad to drop it back into the mail for you. I don't know if you realize how much use we got out of those songs!

Shorty~

I have the CD that you let us borrow also. Let me know when and where I can get it back to ya.

lotoparty~

Thanks!
Old 05-28-2002, 09:13 PM
Registered

It's all yours Amy......You can call it a gift for letting the wives use the rest room. (Thank you by the way) I can burn all the CDs I want. Just do me a favor and enjoy!

Tell Lutz Hi. Thanks for letting us hang with you guys. We had a GREAT time.

We'll probably be back up for the Shoot Out. I think that will be a guys only weekend. We tend to get a little crazy then....if you know what I mean?

Thanks again.

Buck
Old 05-28-2002, 09:20 PM
Registered

Amy, Jon has promised me some first class video, I see here you are saying you took some pics, and I'm still waiting to see both. I see that you edited your posts. Did you remove any incriminating pics of any of our board members?? Should I get Kevins version of these events. Sounds like it was a great time. Jon and I were saying you and gang need to come out here soon.(to show us how its done of course). Mark
Old 05-28-2002, 09:52 PM
Registered

LOL Mark!!

I promise I have deleted no pics! I'm still waiting on Lutz to download em so we can post them. Hopefully tonight or tomorrow!

I told Jon perhaps we could make a trip back east next Spring. Of course, I haven't mentioned that to Lutz yet

And Buck~

THANKYOU so much for letting me keep the CD! We are planning on going down for the Shootout as well, and so are many others, so it should be an even better party since more people will know each other. If I think of more songs I want, can I send the requests your way for some new tunes for that weekend?

Old 05-28-2002, 09:56 PM
Registered

Amy,

Your wish is my command! Make a list and consider it done.

Buck
Old 05-28-2002, 10:18 PM
Registered

I made it to horney toad for the friday night bash did not see any one after that night.Hope every one had a good time I know my new eng are broken in now and dam they run good!
Old 05-28-2002, 10:23 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Hey Sherman he will not believe that some one that pays 80 bucks to have their hair done and also the nail profesionally done is straite

Quick Reply: Loto Report !!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.