Notices

OC Race

Old 05-03-2002, 02:40 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Question OC Race

Any info on this race yet??? I WANNA SEE A RACE!!!
Old 05-03-2002, 03:33 PM
Registered

Default Ocean City

pretty sure the Ocean City Race is June 1-2...APBA Divisional...

Old 05-03-2002, 04:38 PM
Registered

Is it on or off. It's not on APBA list or mapa.com.
Old 05-03-2002, 05:12 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It better be a race bc i paid for my hotel already, ha. But yes Bodyshot is right, starts Fri May 31st and goes to sunday the 2nd. I saw a website about it, let me look for it and i will post again. post back later
Old 05-03-2002, 07:47 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Talking OC Races.

Hey everyone, I'll check into this as well and let you all know what I find out. Should be alot of info out there if the race is only a month away I would think !

Pwrbt33
Old 05-03-2002, 11:42 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 53 Likes on 30 Posts

To the best of my knowledge it is still on. The city still has it listed on their events schedule. You may want to check with the guys at Offshore Performance (410-827-0200) or with Pwrbt33 on this board. They had a hand in the race last year along with MAPA and I imagine that they will be here in force again this year. While you have Offshore Performance on the phone, check with them about their poker run. I am not sure what the dates are, but I believe that it is the first or second weekend of June! The way it looks right now, we will be in Brick, NJ for the SBI regional on June 1st and 2nd, but please take the time to check out some of our sponsors if you come to Ocean City.....

Commander Hotel - www.commanderhotel.com - located on the boardwalk...great location to view the races.

Atlantic Hotel - www.atlantichotelocmd.com - on the boardwalk near the rides at Somerset Street...an Ocean City landmark.

Caruso Pizza - Best pizza on the boardwalk...downtown near the rides...fill up on hot pizza, huge subs and cold beer there after the race is over.

Lynch Mob (F2-3)

Last edited by Hot Duck; 05-03-2002 at 11:48 PM.
Old 05-04-2002, 11:42 AM
Boat Girl

Hey Hot Duck, Missed you in Miami and Daytona...what National races are you guys gonna be at, and dont forget Pt. Pleasant this year...Hope to see you guys soon...Say hi to Scooter Boy for me...

Old 05-04-2002, 07:21 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 53 Likes on 30 Posts

Hey boat girl. We did not attend the SBI race in Miami because the new boat was not finished. We will be in Ft. Myers and then most of the remaining SBI events after that. I will certainly tell Scooter Boy that you said hello. He will not be with us in Ft. Myers because of his work schedule, but he should be with us for the rest of the year.

Lynch Mob (F2-3)
Old 05-04-2002, 07:53 PM
Boat Girl

Cool, thanks for the update...see you guys in Ft. Myers...Good luck this year...

Old 05-28-2002, 11:20 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: OC Races.

Originally posted by Pwrbt33
Hey everyone, I'll check into this as well and let you all know what I find out. Should be alot of info out there if the race is only a month away I would think !

Pwrbt33
Has anyone go the final word on the races this weekend?

Who, What, Where and When?

Quick Reply: OC Race

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.