If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
    Gold Member Gold Member

Texas following Forida in Lowering Tax on yachts to 250K

This is a great idea to keep yacht sales in this country. It will be nice to see some mega yachts with their home port actually in the US.

Check out his article:

Drive to arrive alive!!! Platinum Member WARPARTY36's Avatar
    My Boats:
    2014 Cigarette 39 GTS
    Sounds like a good idea to me. It doesn't cost the state a thing, and it's better to have the tax on 250K then no tax money at all when it's purchased in another state or country.
    They call me BUBBA like one of them big ol' redneck boys............Can you believe that???

My Boats:
    Formula 37SS, 2400 Bay Ranger
    Cedar Rapids Iowa, LOTO, Cape Coral Fl.
    Same old BS. Some folks just do not understand. What most fail to see is that it is those yacht owners that are also their major employers and economic engines. Between all of the taxes that are paid by these people, at some point the few people that hold up this country financially will just say "F" it, and take thier stuff to another country. Good for Texas.