Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Man dies in boat accident on Texoma (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/253149-man-dies-boat-accident-texoma.html)

Pez Man 05-17-2011 08:40 AM

Sorry for your loss. At this point, no matter what should have been done, a man, a father, has been lost, and people a recovering from injuries and heartbreak.

X-Rated30 05-17-2011 08:41 AM

Originally Posted by TexomaPowerboater (Post 3405239)
Your such a phucking tool! This post is highly inappropriate. I was the only one on here that defended the driver. I only posted that the authorities are now reporting that he was drunk. So go climb back underneath a bottle and re read the phucking thread after you sober up you phucking *******.

The girl lost her father, can't you find another thread to be a keyboard bully on? Or are you just that self absorbed?

So because it was REPORTED he was drunk, you feel free to post it everywhere, even though two eyewitnesses have said he wasn't? Who is the keyboard bully?

Yes, the girl lost her father and you are wrecklessly posting insulting heresay about him. Why don't you crawl back under the rock you came from before the Flash Gordon wreck when you spouted off a bunch of BS. Flash was a better driver on his worst day than I dare say you will ever be on your best day, yet you felt the need to talk sh!t about him too. Go find a subject you know something about.

Nightlife1970 05-17-2011 09:15 AM

This thread should be deleted.

TexomaPowerboater 05-17-2011 09:56 AM

Originally Posted by X-Rated30 (Post 3405254)
So because it was REPORTED he was drunk, you feel free to post it everywhere, even though two eyewitnesses have said he wasn't? Who is the keyboard bully?

Yes, the girl lost her father and you are wrecklessly posting insulting heresay about him. Why don't you crawl back under the rock you came from before the Flash Gordon wreck when you spouted off a bunch of BS. Flash was a better driver on his worst day than I dare say you will ever be on your best day, yet you felt the need to talk sh!t about him too. Go find a subject you know something about.

Your a pathological liar. Are you so phucking illeterate that you couldn't read my post were I was defending the driver? Where was your post defending the driver when it wasn't popular? You only came on here defending him after his daughter posted. My post said the authorities are reporting that he was drunk ONLY after the authorites reported it, not the media. What insulting hearsay have I posted?

Flash Gordon? Thats another lie and your second strike on this thread, wanna go for 3? I've never said anything bad about Flash. Your just trying to change the subject because you know your wrong. Flash was an idol to me and I was deeply hurt by his death.

I've been on this lake my whole life. I've boated at night many times. I know how easy it is to get disoriented. I've been lost at night in that exact location. I have personally seen boats run up on rocks at night. You on the other hand are a blow hard from LA that doesn't know anything about Texoma. You hate me, and you pick this thread to show it because your an arrogant self absorbed prick.

Knot 4 Me 05-17-2011 10:09 AM

Originally Posted by TexomaPowerboater (Post 3405239)
Your such a phucking tool! This post is highly inappropriate. I was the only one on here that defended the driver. I only posted that the authorities are now reporting that he was drunk. So go climb back underneath a bottle and re read the phucking thread after you sober up you phucking *******.

The girl lost her father, can't you find another thread to be a keyboard bully on? Or are you just that self absorbed?

Please heed your own advice and find another thread. Better yet, take it to PM.

To the family, I am sorry for you loss. RIP.

X-Rated30 05-17-2011 01:53 PM

I owe you a public apology - I just went and checked the person making the ridiculous statements about Flash and it wasn't you - you weren't even registered then. It was another poster with "Texas" in his/her name. After five years I should have known better than to trust my memory. Again, apologies for that. I will edit my post if you like, but prefer to leave it as a mea culpa so this apology will be understood.

I dislike what you posted earlier, because it is unsubstantiated hearsay and was contradicted by two eyewitnesses. Everywhere you edited a post, it gives the reason as "He was drunk." Nevertheless, I probably would not have posted anything had I not confused you with the person that was running their mouth after the accident involving flash. Again, apologies.

You are correct about only one part:

Originally Posted by TexomaPowerboater (Post 3405331)
...you're an arrogant self absorbed prick.

:sorry:

mreedy 05-17-2011 04:08 PM

Originally Posted by audrey45 (Post 3404573)
my father is the man all you guys are talking about. i was in the wreck and he was not DRUNK! he is not an idiot and did not get what he deserved you people are horroble.
he had lost his contacts earlier that day due to the wind and could not see so i was driving us home it was pitch black and we got lost i could barely see where we was going
we were going about 35 mph not 65!
i went down in the cabin to wake my boyfriend up to help us home and the next thing i know we had wrecked...

my father was ejected. i was rushed to the closest hosptial then medifighted to ou medical center i broke my neck and had a few other injuring but not to bad. chad had a sprang foot
i just cant stand that because the police say he smelled like he had been drinking everyone assumes he was drunk and that is not true.
the cause of the wreck is it was just to damn dark outside and we couldnt see! you just shouldnt be out that late that is all!

WOW! I thought long and hard about replying to this thread trying very hard not to be an insensitive azz.
Butt
Look at these events posted. Audrey driving; pitch black, lost, and could barely see @ 35 mph. Went down in cabin! to wake up boyfriend whom was sleeping and then suddenly crashed?? Who was driving the boat @ 35 mph at that time?
Could someone actually step away from the controls of the boat in a situation like that?
OMG!

Nightlife1970 05-17-2011 04:40 PM

I was not at the scene, so I don't want the family to think that any of this is insensitive to them. Truely am sorry for the loss.

What has me concerned is why anyone would run at 35mph in pitch black when you can't see. Why anyone runs on plane at night is beyond me. It has been seen time after time what happens, a crash and someone is hurt or killed.

Even on large bodies of water this happens. Lake Michigan several years back a Bayliner crashes into a cig. Almost split the bayliner in half.

I just don't get on plane at night?