If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Boats:
    2011 Spectre 36 CC, 2014 formula 37 PC
    Lake George NY
    New boat is on the way to New York.
    The upgrades I did were stereo, GPS, underwater LED's, and some LEDS throughout the boat. I love the lit up cupholders. Tim handled the whole install from start to finish. I havent seen the finished product but from the looks of the photos I love the way it came out. I basically gave him my budget and let Tim have at it.

I was a little concerned at first about running the high test gas in the 350's, but then as I read about the verados and from what I understand the 300's need high test to obtain peak performance so I probably would have ran it in those too.
    I was looking at searays and comparable cruisers of that sort at first and it was Chuck that hooked me up with Tim to get this ball rolling on a center console. I have to say I was concerned with dealing with someone on "the other side of the country" at first, but Chuck told me Tim was helping him with the new build and he would make me feel comfortable about the distance. I couldnt be happier about deciding to go the CC route opposed to a cruiser style. Overall although bummed about going the "practical route" with this boat. Tim was able to create this boat into something I am extremely excited about. I feel he was more concerned about me liking the final product, than he was cracking me on the upgrades.
    I still hope to hit all the poker runs in the northeast so I can hang with you guys, so if anyone needs a ride I'll have plenty of room for passengers as long as you dont mind running in the back of the pack.

VIP Member VIP Member
    Remember the dependability, you won't always be at the back and will always finish.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123