Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Thoughts of new no wake zone at Loto (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/25324-thoughts-new-no-wake-zone-loto.html)

jawbreakerkid 06-04-2002 11:02 AM

last sunday, i talked to one of the dock girls at Bridgeport, she said that their business has almost doubled on the weekends since the no-wake has been in place. the people that idle by are more likely to stop in for gas, ice, etc. she also said it is much easier to fuel up the boats now that they don't have the large waves to contend with.

tanned fat looks better 06-04-2002 11:13 AM

Hey, if it's good enough for dock girls it's good enough for me!

Tbonepmp 06-04-2002 11:33 AM

Troutly...

Originally posted by Troutly
Chad, ya horn dawg!! :eek: :D
You are hilarious bro... hey seriously let us know of a weekend that you could make it down... even if ya have to fly in... we have more than enough boats... We have to kick it!!!!!!! I think you would fit right in with Ssherman, JBK, and myself...:D :p :D

Tbonepmp 06-04-2002 11:36 AM

Originally posted by jawbreakerkid
last sunday, i screwed one of the dock girls; (A loving wife and mother of two kids!!!) at Bridgeport, she said that her business has almost doubled on the weekends since the no-wake has been in place. the people that idle by are more likely to stop in for a quick lubing, fill up, etc. she also said it is much easier to get up on top now that they don't have the large waves to contend with.
:eek: :eek: :eek:
SICKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D :D :D

Cramer 06-04-2002 12:13 PM

I don't know if it helped the way it is??? Now I am not claiming I know how to fix it. But there has to be a better way, For instance not starting the no wake zone till about 300 yards or so from the hair pin curve at Lazy dayz. I dont know, but I think it is still a kluster @$%^ before party cove....

My 2 cents

Cramer

jawbreakerkid 06-04-2002 12:17 PM

Ha-Ha-Ha.....real funny guys.

i have no clue what you guys are talking about. i deny all allegations of wrongdoings. you guys must think i'm a man-whore or something....:rolleyes: ;)

KiloKat 06-04-2002 12:24 PM

I thought the no-wake was from the GG bridge to the Moorings only! Wow - guess I was lucky because as soon as I rounded the corner I let it fly to The Cove. Is it really no wake all the way to PC?

jawbreakerkid 06-04-2002 12:39 PM

dave,

you are correct. the "no-wake" zone extends from the bridge to the moorings. there is a small zone around the north shore after the moorings that is also no wake, but you can still run all the way to PC, as long as you are not within that zone.

chad

KiloKat 06-04-2002 12:51 PM

Thanks for the clarification!

WRedmann 06-04-2002 02:33 PM

my rendition

1 Attachment(s)
zone and keep right markers