High Performance Boat dealers?

Notices

High Performance Boat dealers?

Old 05-10-2011, 01:33 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default High Performance Boat dealers?

Who are the top rated dealers now? Just wondering who has the best reputation and moves the most boats?
Old 05-10-2011, 02:00 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

I had a great easy experience with Fastboats
Old 05-10-2011, 02:36 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Legendary Marine is receiving over 2K hits a day from worlwide location's. Are you interested in selling or are you looking to buy.
Old 05-10-2011, 02:53 PM
Registered

Performance Boat Brokerage at LOTO is moving inventory pretty quick. Most of it is high dollar stuff as well.
Old 05-10-2011, 03:00 PM
Registered

Received 421 Likes on 175 Posts

It sure seems that Performance Boat Brokerage at Lake of the Ozarks sells alot of stuff. Everything from "smaller" boats to the high dollar stuff. Besides being "just a broker" they are also have a full shop. I have never heard a bad word from anybody that has done business with them.
Old 05-10-2011, 04:24 PM
Correspondent
Correspondent

Received 2,731 Likes on 1,225 Posts

While every performance-boat dealer—every business of any kind for that matter—will have unsatisfied customers, the two dealers I consistently hear the high praise for are Pier 57 and Shogren Performance.

I know there are other strong dealers out there (probably some of those mentioned in this thread). But the ones I "hear" (key word, since I've never done business with either of them) about most are the two I mentioned.
Old 05-10-2011, 04:44 PM
Registered

Performance Boat Brokerage on Lake of the Ozarks would be my opinion. Brett has offered to help me even though I never bought from him. At the very least I'd go for a dealer that has boats actually on the water. Seems like an easy way to run it... Get a survey !!!
Old 05-10-2011, 06:14 PM
Charter Member # 55
Charter Member

Received 1,816 Likes on 904 Posts

Performance Boat Brokerage and Shogren are most likely close to the top of the list.
Old 05-10-2011, 06:36 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Been looking for a few months,I have talked to most , the one that took the time was Scott from Shogren's . If he had what I wanted , we would come to a deal.
I think he's realistic with pricing also.
I also hate all these boats for sale with no prices,then you call and the prices change day to day .
Old 05-10-2011, 08:13 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Fountain4402
Probably hard to say. Theres going to be opinion and then there are probably numbers. And alot of boat dealers probably arent on the internet and dont need to be and do very well. I ve heard of shrogren but have heard good and bad things about them. I also think there stuff is high priced. I have gotten a few parts from them and werent bad to deal with
I think Scott is very realistic on his prices, but some people who broker their boats through him are not. If a boat is only worth 75k and the owner owes 125k, good luck convincing the owner to list it for 80k

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.