Notices

Time to go.

Old 05-10-2011, 09:04 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Time to go.

Came online today with a question about boat, but got sidetracked reading a few threads. Read a couple in the beware section where someone seemed to have a real problem. But several members that seem to always have nothing but smart *** remarks got me to thinking.

This site is about 50% 7th grade mentality demonstrated by about the same 9 or 10 people. I am just to old for this kind of ****.

Over the past 5 years, I have got a wealth of good information from the real off shore members, thanks. I have gotten good information about cams, carbs, engine rebuilds etc. I have never seen any of the members that have provided feedback sling s*** like the keyboard cowboys.

So for me it is time to go.
Old 05-10-2011, 09:23 PM
Neno the mind boggler
VIP Member

Received 271 Likes on 96 Posts

Why on earth would you let a few members spoil it for ya, gotta learn to just ignore some of the silly chit or just be entertained by it for what it is. I been here a while and always thought the core group far out weighs any of that other stuff. If you let 'em get under your skin they win, i always found it pretty easy to ignore the real doosh bags . . . .
08 OPA High Points Champion
10 OPA Class 1 National Champion ( happy now Ed! )
Old 05-10-2011, 09:58 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sorry to hear you are unhappy,keep getting smart with Dawn and the decision will be made for you....just sayin
Old 05-10-2011, 10:05 PM
Registered

Received 277 Likes on 96 Posts

Yeah the site can be annoying but thats the case with any group of people in this world, acting just like highschool. I notice the people who are always negative, annoying, useless, the other people who are "to good" for the average boater, the people in "clicks" who know each other and talk on OSO like its facebook! Its funny and thats how you have to look at it.
Old 05-10-2011, 10:40 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by offshorexcursion
Yeah the site can be annoying but thats the case with any group of people in this world, acting just like highschool. I notice the people who are always negative, annoying, useless, the other people who are "to good" for the average boater, the people in "clicks" who know each other and talk on OSO like its facebook! Its funny and thats how you have to look at it.

A lot of it is because the members that have been around for a while have seen some real con artists come through.So our chit level is very low.
Old 05-10-2011, 10:58 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Expensive Date
A lot of it is because the members that have been around for a while have seen some real con artists come through.So our chit level is very low.
Ya hit the nail right on the head...
Old 05-10-2011, 11:02 PM
Registered

Received 690 Likes on 276 Posts

Well.... I am pretty worthless, but I do know a few people here. I guess you could consider me in a click, or a member of a group of like minded people who enjoy boats and general jackassery.
Old 05-10-2011, 11:18 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Sport 280
So for me it is time to go.
Well here is another smart a$$ comment for ya..... Don't let the door hit you on the way out....

Sorry that you don't agree with everything that is posted but that is the beauty of a forum. You do exercise the option to NOT READ it if you don't like it.
Old 05-11-2011, 06:08 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by phragle
Well.... I am pretty worthless, but I do know a few people here. I guess you could consider me in a click, or a member of a group of like minded people who enjoy boats and general jackassery.
Hey! Since U finished school U have had your thumb up your AZZ!!!! Don't try & BS a BS'r!!!!
Old 05-11-2011, 06:49 AM
Registered

Received 72 Likes on 39 Posts

Originally Posted by wrinkleface
Hey! Since U finished school U have had your thumb up your AZZ!!!! Don't try & BS a BS'r!!!!
Watch out! He's got his degree in general jackassry!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.