Notices

Hey Uncle Toys

Old 05-31-2002, 11:54 AM
Tee

Thumbs up Hey Uncle Toys

I did a search but couldn't find out for sure. What size is your boat 26 or 30?

Old 05-31-2002, 12:58 PM
Uncle Toys

It's a 26 footer (click on my profile button).

Old 05-31-2002, 01:49 PM
Tee

Question W/Twins?

That's what I though. Which brings me to my next question. The Eliminator Rep here in Utah has told me I CAN'T in any way shape or form get a 26 w/ Twins. 28 Low Pro is the smallest I was told I could get twins in.........????????????????

Old 05-31-2002, 02:06 PM
Uncle Toys

Yes, that’s a little touchy. First time I contacted Eliminator, they told me they didn’t offer it. I started talking to a couple of custom riggers and that’s how I met Mark Semper. He knows Jerry May at Eliminator and that connection got the boat built. Possibly they have decided they don’t want to do any more. You could call Semper and discuss it with him 559-250-4836.

The Utah rep you mentioned, is that our Cat & Mice (Mike Pyle). I know he is very tight with the Eliminator people, and if he says it isn’t offered, then it probably isn’t. If you like, I will talk to Jim Foley, their National Sales manager, and get the scoop.

If you do get the green light from Eliminator and decide to proceed, we need to talk before you place the order!

Old 05-31-2002, 02:16 PM
Tee

I forgot about Pyle? I know him. Thats not who I talked to though. I am hoping to get a new boat next year. In the beginning stages of deciding what I want. Hope to have decissions made by this fall and have it built over the winter.
I really like the 26 w/half cannopies and would like to run twin small blocks. When it gets down to crunch time I will get ahold of you... Thanks ------------ T

Old 05-31-2002, 06:15 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

UT
How are the new lungs doing? Did this wake boat up or cause a new set of problems?