Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Doc Jansen & Forehand cheating again >

Doc Jansen & Forehand cheating again

Notices

Doc Jansen & Forehand cheating again

Old 12-01-2016, 12:55 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

AB-I wonder if this will make speed on the water? 4th time is a charm. CNN reporting at its's best

Nate-You are one bitter person with a hell of an axe to grind. Maybe a new hobby is in order

OR, maybe there are a number of teams who are fed up with the Dr and his chauffeur consistent blatant cheating, and walking away with a mere slap on the hand.
Sounds like a good way to kill a class, and throw away any credibility for the sanctioning body.
Old 12-01-2016, 01:39 PM
Registered

Received 258 Likes on 149 Posts

Originally Posted by Norman Bates
AB-
OR, maybe there are a number of teams who are fed up with the Dr and his chauffeur consistent blatant cheating, and walking away with a mere slap on the hand.
Sounds like a good way to kill a class, and throw away any credibility for the sanctioning body.
Sounds like the class has gotten bigger this year and growing every year......pretty sure that was posted just a few post before this.

Also I enjoy that you keep taking digs at one of the only magazines and people to keep a spot light in this sport (speed on the water).....sounds to me like a good way to lose some of the only coverage this sport gets at all.
Old 12-01-2016, 01:48 PM
Registered

NO digs or disrespect aimed at or inferring to ANY magazine or editor. Just pointing out the obvious facts of how one sanctioning body is handling one specific team, and their continued blatant abuse of rules, and lack of respect for SBi as well as other competitors
Old 12-01-2016, 08:31 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by wellcrafted
I learned the hard way in road racing - IF YOU WANT TO MAKE A MILLION IN RACING , YOU BETTER START WITH 3 MILLION
Been road racing for twenty years and spent way to much money. But the experiences i have had would never match a bigger savings account.

Last edited by PowerplayDave; 12-01-2016 at 08:34 PM.