Notices

No Recession Here

Old 05-24-2011, 11:07 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by PhantomChaos
Nice! Any pics?
Yeah, I need to pay my fees here today and I'll post some up. I love this boat, runs in the low 50's but does it on little fuel for her size. I've been tempted to run it on the Big Cat a few times but it's just a bit too long to tie up at that event.
Old 05-24-2011, 03:02 PM
Registered

Received 32 Likes on 18 Posts

My problem is with the speculators and hedge funds that are jerking off the public with the oil/gas situation. We have no choice or alternative to go to. F'ers...[/QUOTE]

its really pretty simple, raise the margin requirements on crude, and crude products and it would stop. banks/funds whatever, only put up 8% vs these commodities right now. thats not enough, move it up to 50% or 75% and you would stop all the nonsense. Why does no one in the government suggest this??? because they want to screw you.
Old 05-24-2011, 03:10 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BLee
Where the hell am I supposed to land my helicopter on that piece of driftwood?
LOL! Good point! Need 150' plus for that!
Old 05-24-2011, 03:15 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Lofty
Yeah, I need to pay my fees here today and I'll post some up. I love this boat, runs in the low 50's but does it on little fuel for her size. I've been tempted to run it on the Big Cat a few times but it's just a bit too long to tie up at that event.
Would love to see pics! I've got the 45 Apache with triple 502MAG EFI and it goes 60. I forget how you interior is laid out......no galley, or no separate galley?
Old 05-24-2011, 03:53 PM
Registered

Would love to see pics! I've got the 45 Apache with triple 502MAG EFI and it goes 60. I forget how you interior is laid out......no galley, or no separate galley?
There are 2 or 3 layouts that I have seen. Mine is an open salon with a sectional down the Starb side 2 arm chairs, fridge and a wetbar to port, V berth up front, head to aft. Exceptionally well finished as you would expect in a Sunseeker, but the Camarque has far a far better layout. This was clearly built as a day boat, it's a nice tender if you had a Manhattan or?

The Apache's a sweet boat, I've only seen one before.
Old 05-24-2011, 04:10 PM
Registered

...I've got the 45 Apache with triple 502MAG EFI and it goes 60. ...
I've never seen 60 on mine! My Yanmars are torquey but they just run out at about 55 and on fumes. I'm sure I could re-wheel it but it does what I want and with three Rollas under there I don't want to spend the $$$.
Old 05-24-2011, 04:39 PM
Member #154
Platinum Member

Received 864 Likes on 317 Posts

Originally Posted by dbhammer
My problem is with the speculators and hedge funds that are jerking off the public with the oil/gas situation. We have no choice or alternative to go to. F'ers...
its really pretty simple, raise the margin requirements on crude, and crude products and it would stop. banks/funds whatever, only put up 8% vs these commodities right now. thats not enough, move it up to 50% or 75% and you would stop all the nonsense. Why does no one in the government suggest this??? because they want to screw you.[/QUOTE]

That's what the Fed did a few weeks ago and it dropped quick.
Old 05-24-2011, 07:00 PM
Registered

There are 2 or 3 layouts that I have seen. Mine is an open salon with a sectional down the Starb side 2 arm chairs, fridge and a wetbar to port, V berth up front, head to aft. Exceptionally well finished as you would expect in a Sunseeker, but the Camarque has far a far better layout. This was clearly built as a day boat, it's a nice tender if you had a Manhattan or?

The Apache's a sweet boat, I've only seen one before.
Carmarque is a totally different animal. So....you have no stove or microwave? Sink?

My boat is coming together with a major update. Can't wait for it to be done. I'm going insane!! New bullet tips installed today. Finish the motor rigging this week. Next week(s) will wrap up the dash update an electronics.
Attached Thumbnails No Recession Here-new-bullet-mufflers.jpg   No Recession Here-dsc_5649.jpg  
Old 05-24-2011, 07:25 PM
Registered

Fridge and sink yes, no microwave, no stove. If you want it hot you need to put it under the hatch.

That looks sweet, I like the guage faces you did too! What power did you say? That things got to be a drive eater with Bravos on it?
Old 05-25-2011, 10:29 AM
Registered

Fridge and sink yes, no microwave, no stove. If you want it hot you need to put it under the hatch.

That looks sweet, I like the guage faces you did too! What power did you say? That things got to be a drive eater with Bravos on it?
You can always add a Magnum BBQ for hot. Do you have a generator?

The pic of the gauges was just a proof sheet. They actaully look better in real life. I'll be able to take some pics on Friday of the dash plates with the gauges (I think). It has triple 502MAG EFI......but I've never had a drive problem in the almost 7 year's I've had it. From what I can tell, one drive is different from the other two so probably the previous owner had one fail (or two). Not sure.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.