Kudos to the Chattanooga Power Boat Club >

Kudos to the Chattanooga Power Boat Club

Notices

Kudos to the Chattanooga Power Boat Club

Old 05-22-2011, 02:07 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Kudos to the Chattanooga Power Boat Club

Just returned from the Chattanooga Fun Run and wanted to pass on a sincere thank you to Mark and Gerald for an outstanding weekend. Great turn out, there was an awesome display of speed and power. Some of the nicest people we have ever met.

Thanks again Mark and Gerald, you can count us in for this run next year.

Team Cigarette
Attached Thumbnails Kudos to the Chattanooga Power Boat Club-resized-raft-off.jpg   Kudos to the Chattanooga Power Boat Club-raft-off.jpg   Kudos to the Chattanooga Power Boat Club-cig-raft-off.jpg  

Old 05-22-2011, 04:55 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Just got back home. It was a good weekend!
BTW Nice to neet you Gary.

Last edited by redbud35; 05-22-2011 at 05:06 PM.
Old 05-22-2011, 05:10 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Gary, good to see you this weekend. the cigarette is a beautiful new boat!! see you at cumberland, Eric
Old 05-22-2011, 07:27 PM
Quent
Platinum Member

Wonderful. I was having so much fun I forgot to stop at the most upstream card stop. When I saw the second nuclear reactor and another dam, it was a bit of a surprise. Couldn't have been a better 59 mile run.

I think we had about the smallest boat but one of the biggest times. Many thanks to Gerald and the rest of the crew. If I live another year I hope to be back. There were many fine folks and we hope to see you in July at the Tennessee River Rally. Quent
Old 05-22-2011, 07:29 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Had a good time also was nice to put some faces with screen names. See everone at the Lake Cumberland Thunder Run in June.
Old 05-22-2011, 07:39 PM
Quent
Platinum Member

By the way, I am so very pleased that the run sponsored the Children's Advocacy group in Chattanooga. Thank you again Gerald and crew for "raising twice the money" you thought you would.

I am on the board of Wears Valley Ranch outside of Gatlinburg where children in crisis situations are loved, live and educated at no charge to them or their families. www.wvr.org. Good things happen when folks care. Quent
Old 05-22-2011, 08:03 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up Great Event

Mark & Gerald,

Great event, thank you for the hospitality. GREAT people, GREAT fun, GREAT bars, GREAT water.

Thank you

Team Shogren

www.teamshogren.com
Attached Thumbnails Kudos to the Chattanooga Power Boat Club-img_1049.jpg   Kudos to the Chattanooga Power Boat Club-img_1046.jpg   Kudos to the Chattanooga Power Boat Club-img_1044.jpg  

Kudos to the Chattanooga Power Boat Club-img_1057.jpg   Kudos to the Chattanooga Power Boat Club-img_1054.jpg  

Last edited by TeamShogren.com; 05-22-2011 at 08:06 PM.
Old 05-22-2011, 08:33 PM
Registered

It was a great time and I hope everyone enjoyed it as much as I did. I'm happy to have been fortunate enough to meet everyone that came out and what a great turnout it was. Also, big thanks to Scott Shogren and all of his crew. I'm already looking forward to next year...

Old 05-22-2011, 09:22 PM
Registered

I agree with every ones comments. Great time had by all, great water, great food, great people, lots of good times.
Thanks to everyone that helped with organizing this event.
Thanks,
Allen
Old 05-23-2011, 06:54 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Team Shogren
Mark & Gerald,

Great event, thank you for the hospitality. GREAT people, GREAT fun, GREAT bars, GREAT water.

Thank you

Team Shogren

www.teamshogren.com
It was great meeting you Scott. BTW - you won the best looking crew contest by a wide margin!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.