Notices

dear jack a**

Old 05-26-2011, 01:41 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Reminds me of one of my observations from past experience. On the interstate, when you can use the remainder of a merging driver's on-ramp to pass them... they merged way too soon and too slow.
Old 05-26-2011, 01:43 PM
Registered

Location: Northern, KY (Cincinnati) Lake St Clair, MI Norris Lake, TN
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by CrownHawg
AMEN!! Like the assbag that races up beside you in the right lane and figures since your not touching the bumper of the car in front of you, you're not in as much of a hurry as him! I say, try that while I'm standing in line at the bank! No road rage THERE!
Agreed, but nothing upsets me more than someone driving 50 in the LEFT lane. Probably the only thing that gives me road rage.
Old 05-26-2011, 03:22 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It seems like it's gotten alot worse on the water over the last couple of years....Zombies!
Old 05-26-2011, 04:00 PM
Registered

Received 27 Likes on 12 Posts

I was thinking maybe the higher fuel prices would filter out some of the ...less serious...... boaters!?
Old 05-26-2011, 04:17 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by LAriverratt
I really think its a combination of obliviousness and they just don't really care about anyone except themselves and what they are doing!!!
Rat, your use, and correct spelling, of the word 'obliviousness' puts you in an exalted position among us lowly waterfreeks. Bravo!
Old 05-26-2011, 04:19 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Keytime
Reminds me of one of my observations from past experience. On the interstate, when you can use the remainder of a merging driver's on-ramp to pass them... they merged way too soon and too slow.
Been there done that with my Hemi.
Old 05-26-2011, 04:22 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by Catmando
Been there done that with my Hemi.
I did it in a '95 Jeep Wrangler pulling a small trailer. That's how early they merged!
Old 05-26-2011, 07:04 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by gotstreetracin
Dear douche bag that wants to pull a wake boarder 30 feet away from dock at boat ramp :

1st i'd like to thank you for beating my boat up against the dock i definatly could have dne without that

2nd thank you for doing the same thing right behind my boat as im trying to pull it out of water and now it's on the trailer crooked and its driving me nuts....
Something similar happened to me a few weeks ago loading my boat on the trailer in Dania. The guy at the ramp next to me had a his boat on the trailer everything out of the water except the outboards and was revving the hell out of it for god knows what reason for ten minutes.

The ramps are in this little narrow canal and I was trying to maneuver around this 37ft boat while this guy kicked up this nasty current that was pushing me away from the trailer. The ramp had a stone wall on both sides and it took me 15 minutes to get the boat on the trailer straight without bouncing my new paintjob off one of the stone walls. WTF.
Old 05-26-2011, 07:11 PM
Registered

Received 94 Likes on 22 Posts

I had this c*nt in an Escalade full of kids look....then pull right out in front of me on a two laner when Im doing like 55 or 60 the other day....had to hammer the brakes and tools and crap flew from the back into the front of the van.....then she just slowly accelerates, no hurry at all....look in my rearview and theres nobody behind me!....I got right up her ass and held the horn on for about a mile and a half solid!!!.....the kids started looking out the back after awhile....you could tell they were telling her "he's giving you the finger...." a little roadrage? yes....hopefully she wont do it again and I felt a lot better...!
Old 05-26-2011, 07:28 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by hotjava66
Its a brave new world. I have a hard time telling if people these days are blatant pricks, or just blatantly oblivious to everything and everyone around them.
Post of the year!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.