Notices

dear jack a**

Old 05-27-2011, 10:13 AM
Registered

Received 27 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by pullmytrigger
I had this c*nt in an Escalade full of kids look....then pull right out in front of me on a two laner when Im doing like 55 or 60 the other day....had to hammer the brakes and tools and crap flew from the back into the front of the van.....then she just slowly accelerates, no hurry at all....look in my rearview and theres nobody behind me!....I got right up her ass and held the horn on for about a mile and a half solid!!!.....the kids started looking out the back after awhile....you could tell they were telling her "he's giving you the finger...." a little roadrage? yes....hopefully she wont do it again and I felt a lot better...!
In this situation, HornBlasters Trains in the grille FTW!
Definitely helps people find the go-pedal..

I'm Sure there will be plenty more boating stories after this MEM day Weekend...
Old 05-27-2011, 10:39 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bass boats fishing in the middle of blind curves that are main byways? I don't get it or the attitudes. You can't be catching anything with all the traffic and jeopardizing everyone that rounds the corner.

Jet skis are kamikaze pilots. I learned they will do anythng to pass you, even if putting themselves endanger by pinching you in a curve.

I have come off plane for canoes up river where it might be appropriate location for canoeing (but they really shouldn't be where big boats are), but sea kayaks in the main channel I am not coming off plane. They made a conscious decision to be there in the main channel wakes. In contrast. I choose not to take my power boat to play in a shipping lane jumping wakes or run thru a sail boat regatta.

I really believe the go fast crowd is pretty safety conscious and situation aware compared to all other boaters. I do my part to help project a good image
Old 05-27-2011, 10:50 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by richanton
While we're venting, two more things that piss me off: I'm IDLING through a canal, just checking out the scenery on my way to the ICW and some dude in a paddle canoe is giving me the tough-guy stare and mouthing the words "a**-hole". Why is every guy in a canoe pissed that you're in a boat?

Or better yet, when I'm coming back into port at dusk and three guys in a 12 foot boat are fishing right in the middle of the channel. Why do I have to idle in 600 yards before the no wake zone to avoid running over some yahoos who are where they shouldn't be? To me, stopping in the middle of the channel into a port is like stopping in the middle of the highway.
I agree 100%. It's like if you chose to ride your bicycle or stop your car in the middle of the interstate.... you are asking to get run over... these fools not only endanger themselves, but other boaters who are doing all the right things.
Old 05-27-2011, 10:58 AM
Registered

hahahaha, dealt with this same situation just yesterday...guy was flipping me off and pissing and moaning when I went by...I just yelled get out of the channel asswipe!
Old 05-27-2011, 11:04 AM
Registered

Received 690 Likes on 276 Posts

While we're venting, two more things that piss me off: I'm IDLING through a canal, just checking out the scenery on my way to the ICW and some dude in a paddle canoe is giving me the tough-guy stare and mouthing the words "a**-hole". Why is every guy in a canoe pissed that you're in a boat?
because his wife is looking at him thru seasick eyes saying "Huny, why do we have a $300dollar canoe and he has a $300,000 nice powerboat, I want one of those because this thing sucks and my ass is wetand Im about to hurl"
Old 05-27-2011, 11:14 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 23 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by pitts1313
Bass boats fishing in the middle of blind curves that are main byways? I don't get it or the attitudes. You can't be catching anything with all the traffic and jeopardizing everyone that rounds the corner.

Jet skis are kamikaze pilots. I learned they will do anythng to pass you, even if putting themselves endanger by pinching you in a curve.

I have come off plane for canoes up river where it might be appropriate location for canoeing (but they really shouldn't be where big boats are), but sea kayaks in the main channel I am not coming off plane. They made a conscious decision to be there in the main channel wakes. In contrast. I choose not to take my power boat to play in a shipping lane jumping wakes or run thru a sail boat regatta.

I really believe the go fast crowd is pretty safety conscious and situation aware compared to all other boaters. I do my part to help project a good image
I use to bass fish in the same waters I now run the dominator in...I knew that by 10am I didn't want to be in the main river...to much traffic...I would hang around from time to see the occasional topless eye candy though!!!!

X-rated...its open this week why they closed it down last week I really don't know...I was out of town but the pics my girlfriend sent, the water was not to high!!

Last edited by LAriverratt; 05-27-2011 at 11:19 AM.
Old 05-27-2011, 12:07 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by phragle
because his wife is looking at him thru seasick eyes saying "Huny, why do we have a $300dollar canoe and he has a $300,000 nice powerboat, I want one of those because this thing sucks and my ass is wetand Im about to hurl"
esp the hurl part
Old 05-27-2011, 12:12 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Here's to b*tching about everyone else.

Old 05-27-2011, 12:26 PM
Registered

Or better yet, when I'm coming back into port at dusk and three guys in a 12 foot boat are fishing right in the middle of the channel. Why do I have to idle in 600 yards before the no wake zone to avoid running over some yahoos who are where they shouldn't be? To me, stopping in the middle of the channel into a port is like stopping in the middle of the highway.
Those are the best arent they, You forgot to mention the sailboat that decides to turn around in the middle of the cut, seems it always happens to me when a cruise ship is on its way in. Its one thing for it to happen in the cig, but from the enclosed bridge on the hatteras those night fisherman scare the heLL out of me, thank goodness I care more about my surroundings and their safety than they do. I can help but say the night fisherman in the 12 foot boat in the middle of the cut arent much different than the homeless man in the wheel chair that decides to cross 4 lanes of traffic at dusk, while the dont walk sign is illuminated.
Old 05-27-2011, 07:37 PM
Registered

What about the 4'5" old fart in the 65' searay smoking the stogie thats just plowing down the middle of the channel, at w.o.t barley able to see over the wheel. throwing a 5' wake on both sides. We have these chit heads here in florida and they are absolutely heartless bastards with way more money that brains. rich banker types that you wanna follow back to the marina and kick thier teeth down thier throats.....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.