Notices

dear jack a**

Old 05-26-2011, 07:34 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Dude, I have been working on my boat IN MY SLIP and had moron wakeboarders doing circles in the no wake cove next to the marina
making the entire marina jump up and down with the music so loud they could not hear me yelling, it took a 9/16 wrench thrown at the their boat before they realized what was going on and then they gave me attititude,, attitude that went away when I pulled my flare gun out .. People today dont give a rats ass about anyone except themselves and then get mad when the world gets pissed at them for the stupid **** they are doing.
Old 05-26-2011, 08:49 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by HTRDLNCN
Dude, I have been working on my boat IN MY SLIP and had moron wakeboarders doing circles in the no wake cove next to the marina
making the entire marina jump up and down with the music so loud they could not hear me yelling, it took a 9/16 wrench thrown at the their boat before they realized what was going on and then they gave me attititude,, attitude that went away when I pulled my flare gun out .. People today dont give a rats ass about anyone except themselves and then get mad when the world gets pissed at them for the stupid **** they are doing.
i hear ya i wish i had a "flare" gun with me. although, i think it would help(a little) where i was at if they would actually post the no wake zone......it is a law but im sure most idiots dont have a clue
Old 05-26-2011, 10:22 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by gotstreetracin
Dear douche bag that wants to pull a wake boarder 30 feet away from dock at boat ramp :

1st i'd like to thank you for beating my boat up against the dock i definatly could have dne without that

2nd thank you for doing the same thing right behind my boat as im trying to pull it out of water and now it's on the trailer crooked and its driving me nuts....
Dear powerboater douchebag,
Thanks for coming to the empty, isolated (from the main lake) bay where me and my friends like go to wakeboard. We normally go there out of consideration of other boaters, as to not disrupt other boaters, or have to deal with tubers. I'm especially pleased that you came out my way so I could hear your loud, unmuffled exhaust. It makes you look so much more badass, you don't even understand. When you came through at full throttle (in a dead-end bay), made that powerturn and hauled ass back out, I rubbed one out. That had to be the coolest thing I'd ever seen.

The point is, it goes both ways. There are people in every type of boat that disrespects other people. Just turn your head and go about your business. It's a public lake for damn sakes, just like the street.
Old 05-27-2011, 12:43 AM
Registered
VIP Member

Now it's getting good.
Old 05-27-2011, 04:28 AM
Registered

It's funny when you catch up to these douche bags and grab them by thier skinny pencil necks.....seems like you dont see them in that area anymore..
Old 05-27-2011, 06:36 AM
Registered

Here in florida you have these blue hair old fogies idleing down the middle of the channel in thier rental pontoon boats like thier in a no wake zone. Powerboats roaring by at 70 mph. They still don't move to the side. I consider every one within 100 yards a moron untin they prove other wise..
Old 05-27-2011, 06:58 AM
Registered

Received 121 Likes on 65 Posts
Originally Posted by pacalim1965@yaho
Here in florida you have these blue hair old fogies idleing down the middle of the channel in thier rental pontoon boats like thier in a no wake zone. Powerboats roaring by at 70 mph. They still don't move to the side. I consider every one within 100 yards a moron untin they prove other wise..
On that note, i like the people in the rental boat that come into the "no wake" zone on plane and runs into the dock hard or up on the shore. "what do you mean theres no brakes"
Old 05-27-2011, 07:00 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 23 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by jonyb
Dear powerboater douchebag,
Thanks for coming to the empty, isolated (from the main lake) bay where me and my friends like go to wakeboard. We normally go there out of consideration of other boaters, as to not disrupt other boaters, or have to deal with tubers. I'm especially pleased that you came out my way so I could hear your loud, unmuffled exhaust. It makes you look so much more badass, you don't even understand. When you came through at full throttle (in a dead-end bay), made that powerturn and hauled ass back out, I rubbed one out. That had to be the coolest thing I'd ever seen.

The point is, it goes both ways. There are people in every type of boat that disrespects other people. Just turn your head and go about your business. It's a public lake for damn sakes, just like the street.
point well taken....BUT.....the river where I boat is loaded with younger boating wake boarders and 70% of these jackazzez don't watch for chit, use the entire river and seem to want to stop and talk with there other wake boarding dumbazz buddies just around the corner in the phucking middle of the river....total obliviousness (did it again cat)
have relitives and freinds riding in this weekend and we'll be out on the water, I'm sure the other dumb azzez will be too
Old 05-27-2011, 09:16 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by LAriverratt
point well taken....BUT.....the river where I boat is loaded with younger boating wake boarders and 70% of these jackazzez don't watch for chit, use the entire river and seem to want to stop and talk with there other wake boarding dumbazz buddies just around the corner in the phucking middle of the river....total obliviousness (did it again cat)
have relitives and freinds riding in this weekend and we'll be out on the water, I'm sure the other dumb azzez will be too
They LOVE to hide on the inside of a blind corner.

BTW - I thought the Tickfaw and the lakes were closed due to debris from Bonne Carre. LOL
Old 05-27-2011, 10:01 AM
Registered

While we're venting, two more things that piss me off: I'm IDLING through a canal, just checking out the scenery on my way to the ICW and some dude in a paddle canoe is giving me the tough-guy stare and mouthing the words "a**-hole". Why is every guy in a canoe pissed that you're in a boat?

Or better yet, when I'm coming back into port at dusk and three guys in a 12 foot boat are fishing right in the middle of the channel. Why do I have to idle in 600 yards before the no wake zone to avoid running over some yahoos who are where they shouldn't be? To me, stopping in the middle of the channel into a port is like stopping in the middle of the highway.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.