Live WebCam RoadRunner - Floating Dock Bar >

Live WebCam RoadRunner - Floating Dock Bar

Notices

Live WebCam RoadRunner - Floating Dock Bar

Old 05-27-2011, 02:04 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool Live WebCam RoadRunner - Floating Dock Bar

Let me give you the readers digest here.. I'm always at the river, and never miss a holiday weekend. I also own a large boating website, the largest west coast competitor to performanceboats, commonly known as RDP (riverdavesplace). Some of you have seen the videos we make etc posted on here in the past..

Wife is 9 months pregnant and we were unable to make it for memorial day, so I had a webcam insalled at my favorite bar

I don't have any magazine subscriptions to try and sell, or anything else, nor am I even posting a link to the website. I'll embed the codes right into the thread so you can watch it right here on OSO.

Hope those of you that aren't able to make it out on the water at least have some fun with it. I was in a hurry, so I'll get a higher res camera and some more angles online after memorial day.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/roadrunner-cam is the link

The embed code is if the admin would like to make it so you can put it in the forums or embed it into the site somewhere. It will be live all summer long. We will be working on better angles and more cameras in the future. This was kind of a rush deal as I just found out we weren't going to the river.

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="480" height="296" id="utv225883"><param name="flashvars" value="autoplay=false&amp;brand=embed&amp;cid=8370 093&amp;v3=1"/><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true"/><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"/><param name="movie" value="http://www.ustream.tv/flash/viewer.swf"/><embed flashvars="autoplay=false&amp;brand=embed&amp;cid= 8370093&amp;v3=1" width="480" height="296" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" id="utv225883" name="utv_n_199449" src="http://www.ustream.tv/flash/viewer.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" /></object><br /><a href="http://www.ustream.tv/" style="padding: 2px 0px 4px; width: 400px; background: #ffffff; display: block; color: #000000; font-weight: normal; font-size: 10px; text-decoration: underline; text-align: center;" target="_blank">Live Videos by Ustream</a>

Last edited by RiverDave; 05-27-2011 at 04:03 PM.
Old 05-27-2011, 02:06 PM
Registered

Fixed.

RD

Last edited by RiverDave; 05-27-2011 at 04:03 PM.
Old 05-27-2011, 02:53 PM
Registered

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by RiverDave
Let me give you the readers digest here.. I'm always at the river, and never miss a holiday weekend. I also own a large boating website, the largest west coast competitor to performanceboats, commonly known as RDP (riverdavesplace). Some of you have seen the videos we make etc posted on here in the past..

Wife is 9 months pregnant and we were unable to make it for memorial day, so I had a webcam insalled at my favorite bar

I don't have any magazine subscriptions to try and sell, or anything else, nor am I even posting a link to the website. I'll embed the codes right into the thread so you can watch it right here on OSO.

Hope those of you that aren't able to make it out on the water at least have some fun with it. I was in a hurry, so I'll get a higher res camera and some more angles online after memorial day.

i think the guys are changing embed codes now.. I'll report back in a bit.
Looking forward to it, stuck at work. Should be some good action.

Thanks RD.
Old 05-27-2011, 03:05 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Member23845
Looking forward to it, stuck at work. Should be some good action.

Thanks RD.
No problem it's my pleasure! I hate being stuck at home while everyone I know is having fun out on the water.. LOL

Looking forward to having my first kid though so that's a plus.

I've been stuck at a hospital all week with wife and baby (had a little scare earlier this week, but it all worked out).. Now it's time for me to go read this thread that everyone has been texting me about. Powerboat shelved.. Apparently someone had somethings to say about me? I dunno.

RD
Old 05-27-2011, 04:04 PM
Registered

Cool

Done and up and running.. See 1st post for link or click here.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/roadrunner-cam

RD
Old 05-27-2011, 05:46 PM
Registered

I'm sorry guys.. nothin happens fast in the desert.. Let me get my deal dialed in and I'll report back when it's up

RD
Old 05-27-2011, 07:20 PM
Registered

Talking

Ok in "theory" it's all up and working.. (should be permanent now.. I hope) and there's some chick dancing on a deckboat topless right now. LOL

Welcome to Parker AZ east coasters..

RD
Old 05-27-2011, 08:41 PM
Registered

It's been working for me when I check in.

Tell the drunk hot chicks to stay on the dock in front of the cam please.

I'm just hoping for some dry weather this weekend so I can hit my lake!
Old 05-27-2011, 09:59 PM
Registered

Red face

I'm throwing in the towel on this deal.. It goes down more then Linda Lovelace..

I'm going to have a dedicated box built to run this webcam, and have a dedicated internet line run to it at the bar. As it sits it would seem (I'm not a computer guy so I dunno) that it's held together with duct tape and prayers.

Long story short, not gonna happen this weekend anymore, but I'll get it all fixed up when I can send my RDP's IT guy out there to install the box etc..

RD

Last edited by RiverDave; 05-28-2011 at 04:33 PM.
Old 05-28-2011, 08:24 AM
Registered

Thumbs up

...TTT...4RDP...RDSUX......

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.