Your state could be next!!!

Notices

Your state could be next!!!

Old 06-09-2011, 08:51 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 246 Likes on 112 Posts

Originally Posted by Baja_302
I would have argued that more than 50% of his passed out pissed covered body was outside of the vehicle
I laughed, when in open court the defendant admitted he pissed himself, as part of the defense. Always something crazy when it comes to the defendants.
Old 06-09-2011, 11:01 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Fountain4402
Yup i see advice likes yours getting everybody off od DUI's. And if it does its going to cost them
I see people going off on you about bad numbers like shoreline. Anyone can read a statistic wrong. No faulting you there.

But you really have no idea about DWI and DUI law, and you have obviously never thought about the money that funds those laws and certainly never looked into it. How many DUI/DWI related fatalities were there in 2010? Pick your county, your state, or the entire country, as long as you can put it into per capita numbers. You are a SHEEP. You think you know what is going on. You have no clue. Baaaaaa.

PS - We can eliminate automobile highway fatalities entirely if we reduce the speed limit to 5 mph everywhere. After all, it would save lives - lets do it.
Old 06-09-2011, 11:10 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by X-Rated30
I see people going off on you about bad numbers like shoreline. Anyone can read a statistic wrong. No faulting you there.

But you really have no idea about DWI and DUI law, and you have obviously never thought about the money that funds those laws and certainly never looked into it. How many DUI/DWI related fatalities were there in 2010? Pick your county, your state, or the entire country, as long as you can put it into per capita numbers. You are a SHEEP. You think you know what is going on. You have no clue. Baaaaaa.

PS - We can eliminate automobile highway fatalities entirely if we reduce the speed limit to 5 mph everywhere. After all, it would save lives - lets do it.
He has no idea about law because he's probably 25 years old and has lived various areas of the country because maybe he's in the military.
Old 06-10-2011, 06:46 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 588 Likes on 270 Posts

Originally Posted by oksunny
Let's get back to the topic, what cove? I have had a house on this lake for over 30 years and never heard or seen something like this, Everybody who goes to dripping knows me, read my handle and boats it says it all.

What's the real story, what cove, and what really happened, loud music all night? smoking grass. come on give it up tell the truth what did you do piss off a us senator? (we know who) A us house member, state executive, Come on, they all have places up there, I know where they are. TELL us the real story not some we were being messed with.

I'm Just Sayin, and I will be at the Drip with a cooler this weekend!!!!!

I am with you. What is the REST of the story??

They could take EVERYbody in Drip in every weekend!

There has to be lots more.
Old 06-10-2011, 08:51 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You were picked on alot in school weren't you? Got a weight problem? Maybe a real bad case of acne? Something's got a burr up yer ass!
Old 06-10-2011, 09:25 AM
Registered

love lawyers they get people off who were clearly guilty due to Technicalities in the law. But this is the same profession that successfully sued McDonalds because a coffee cup didnt say hot on it.
There you go again talking about sh!t you have no clue about. Baaaaaa.
Old 06-10-2011, 09:31 AM
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

But this is the same profession that successfully sued McDonalds because a coffee cup didnt say hot on it.

Last edited by HiPerf360; 06-10-2011 at 10:04 AM. Reason: On secont thought i dont want to be a part of the nonsense.
Old 06-10-2011, 09:48 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking

love lawyers they get people off who were clearly guilty due to Technicalities in the law. But this is the same profession that successfully sued McDonalds because a coffee cup didnt say hot on it.
Your honor we the OSO jury find fountan4402 guilty on count A of being uptight. As well as count B of being a argumentative dueche bag. Were recommending a sentence of another 10 years to life of not getting laid.

Just messing with ya bud
Old 06-10-2011, 02:03 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 246 Likes on 112 Posts

When your 185F degree coffee spills on you because the fast food restaurant employee fails to properly put on the lid, who will call after the doctor/ambulance/burn center? That's right, the lawyer.

I do not do PI work, only criminal and traffic. Technicalities? It is called being a smart lawyer and knowing what to do and not a dumb ass lawyer who is unaware of what technicalities to raise (legal argument).

Technicalities, a word I never use. I call it knowing the law.

Clearly guilty, you never know the whole story, just what makes the headlines (sensationalism).

When the sh*t hits the fan, you will call a lawyer to minimize damage, or get you out of trouble.
Old 06-10-2011, 02:23 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Smarty
When the sh*t hits the fan, you will call a lawyer to minimize damage, or get you out of trouble.
Why would he ever need a lawyer? He is perfect. And if he ever made a mistake, he would welcome the consequences as justice served. And of course, he would never take advantage of a technicality. You know, like when a cop testifies he pulled him over for crossing the center line (on a road you later learn had no center line) and when he searched the vehicle, he found a marijuana seed his kid dropped on the floor months earlier.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.