Your state could be next!!! >

Your state could be next!!!

Notices

Your state could be next!!!

Old 06-17-2011, 12:15 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Fountain4402
Yup a 29 fountain with 350's, good job mindless monkey actually has six cylinders in it and goes 25mph. A little 22ft scarab, joke man hope you take it out of you backyard pond some day, cheap ass chit. When you wanna be a big boy buy a real boat, but I know how it is you make just enough to get buy, and this is what you can do to get out on the water, thats fine. Enough with you its like talking to a hyped up 7th grader. In meantime go back into the whole you belong.

And PS nobody wants an old 22ft with nothing in it, scrap it or make into a backyard flower garden.
Your right it is a little 22' but notice in my add that it says everything is SOLID? Haha! Also just to prove how you handle things... notice how I'm just dogging on your punky fountain, and not fountains as a whole. I'm smart enough to know that would bite me in the azz. I like fountains, scarabs, and any boat. Big or small so long as they're SOLID!I'm going to buy another boat next week, and guess what I'm experienced.enough to do a personal inspection on it before the sale!
Your also correct about my finances. I make enough to get by comfortably and throw some cash at a boat. Which I would also guess is the case of many OSO ers.

Since when are 25 yr old mp's at the top of the pay scale?

And finally I'm glad I struck a nerve. You handled yourself very rationally and diplomatically!
Retard
Old 06-17-2011, 12:34 PM
Registered

25 year old Mp, you couldnt be more wrong, and maybe I was an officer which pays pretty dang good there guy. I am no longer in the military and not 25, which wouldnt matter anyways. Again skipping around the issues like a mindless monkey because you have nothing, get a education or a job bro, you might get a little smarter not much but a little. Solid I dont really care, who would want that dinghy, give a me a break. And you cant look at something when you arent even in the same country can you. You know what it cost more money to fix my fountain that what that raft of yours is worth, so Im done with you little troll, trust me scrap that pile of your while your ahead. For somebody that is almost 50 I would think you might be a little wiser, but I guess not. Your not worth the time anymore, this was one fun while it lasted but time to stop messing with a 1st grader, se ya.
Ok sorry. Your right
Old 06-17-2011, 01:16 PM
Registered

im burrying the hatchet with you. Whats done is done. Ill leave you alone and vice versa. have a good weekend
I was being sarcast. I'm done because its taking away from this thread. It was easy to prove how immature, inexperienced, and retarded you really are though. Now back to my ' whole' ....oh ya its spelled hole retard. Go gun some beers and hop on your lawn mower , and ill hope for the best.
Mike
Old 06-17-2011, 01:41 PM
Rob
VIP Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by articfriends
Funny you mention the volunteering to blow the PBT, I have done this MANY times and was always legal. 10 plus years ago the bay county sheriff got breathalyzers for there water patrol and they were determined to make every boater they came across submit , it was blatant harassment BUT it saved lot of wasted time to just do it as you were guaranteed to get pulled over if they didn't have another boat tied to them as you passed and they wanted everyone to play there stupid game anyways. They went so far as to sit outside of hooters and pull every boat over as it left the dock for a "safety" inspection. I was part of a group that came together in a harassment lawsuit, it never got to court before the Sheriff declared there would be no more boater harassment in his town if you weren't doing anything wrong, Smitty

Hooooters on the water? That would be nice

The Only Time You Have To Much Ammo Is When Your Swimming Or On Fire.
Old 06-17-2011, 01:47 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Strip Poker 388
Hooooters on the water? That would be nice
we used to have a hooters on the water.......until....

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/g...t-hooters.html
Old 06-17-2011, 06:25 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 246 Likes on 112 Posts

At that point probably. But then they would probably be hitting you with reckless driving/endangerment, and not DUI
You assumption is accurate in most instances, factually dependent. Reckless Driving violation in New Jersey can result in a a jail sentence of up to 60 days, 5 Motor Vehicle points assessed by the New Jersey Motor Vehicle Commission (which will have an impact on your insurance rate(s), a typically a suspension of the driving privileges of 30 to 60 days (sometimes no suspension of driving privileges), plus a fine. It is a serious violation. The cost benefit analysis of hiring an attorney, what we are worth top a particular person varies, it is all up to the person charged.
Old 06-19-2011, 08:21 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Tigeman
Ok first off no need to come across as a dick. You got the real story in the first post. GRDA came aboard for a safety inspection (I've had a bunch of these) "Doc" walked him through and he checked to two tied up boats while he was at it. From there he began giving Doc **** about the beer in his hand as he was the self stated "el capitano" and "in charge of the vessel". We weren't in the Drip as they all had family. As for the cove, idk the exact name as Grand isn't my home lake. Sorry to burst your bubble. We were in an arm by ourselves Not real far from woodland shores i think he said. Forgive me for not being a walking grand map. We had no music, unless you count children laughing as music or a disturbance.

On a good note, "Doc" said today his lawyer is pretty sure the DA is gonna drop the BUI charge. I didn't ask him if they were pleading it down to something else or not. I kind of assumed so.
I'm not saying it didn't happen, I have just lived up at grand since 1981 and have lots of experience with the GRDA and I can say in over 30 years I have only seen 2 people taken to jail.

Basically they will warn you and you really have to F****p to get hauled to jail. Due to how many counties the lake comprises, it's a real pain for them to take you to jail they have to take you back to their station then drive you by car to the county jail in the county where the incident happened so it can take hours to get you to the slammer and booked. So they try and warn you. Tell you to stop the behavior and they go overboard to not have an arrest. Both of the arrests I have seen over the years were because people mouthed off and didn't show respect and did what they were warned not to do at least 4 or 5 times. They all pushed the limit to far and they got to go see the judge

The reason I would like to know what cove it happened in is grand lake is divided into 2 patrol districts and the location would indicate what district your incident took place in. This would also tell us what county it happened in so the public access records can be seen by all. Because I am pretty sure there were not that many BUI charges that weekend. Hence easy to find the report on and supply all the details.

I have spent the last 2 weekends at the drip which has more GRDA patrol than anywhere on the lake and there were no issues with people drinking beer, or drinking from cups. Believe me there were lots of people doing that, on boats at anchor and floating in the water. So if they were making a major issue of it they could have hauled at least 100 people to the pokey this weekend.

That's why I think those of us who live at Grand and spend our time there are somewhat puzzled by your story, from what I have seen and the GRDA guys I know, it just seems really out of the norm.
Old 06-20-2011, 09:49 AM
Banned

hey guys long time lurker. Heres my take

Bottom line if you dont drink and drive you will not have a problem. Every year we sit here and B**** about how this state is doing this or. Well I dont see anybody moving where they live or selling their boats because of this. We can all get big balls and say were getting a lawyer were getting this and that. Bottom line again if you drink then attempt to operate you run the risk. Just like speeding once you speed your over the limit trying to back and argue I wasnt going that fast, the cops gun was off, bla bla. Just give it a rest. Take responsibility for your actions and do the right thing.
Old 06-20-2011, 11:24 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by nards444

Bottom line if you dont drink and drive you will not have a problem. Every year we sit here and B**** about how this state is doing this or. Well I dont see anybody moving where they live or selling their boats because of this. We can all get big balls and say were getting a lawyer were getting this and that. Bottom line again if you drink then attempt to operate you run the risk. Just like speeding once you speed your over the limit trying to back and argue I wasnt going that fast, the cops gun was off, bla bla. Just give it a rest. Take responsibility for your actions and do the right thing.
Did you read the thread?
Old 06-20-2011, 12:18 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by nards444

You sound like the type of guy that likes redlight cameras and speed trap vans where they send you a ticket in the mail. I mean, if you don't speed or run red lights, why not?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.