Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

This pretty much sums it up... "Come here on vacation; Go home on probation"
Attached Images  
Old 06-20-2011, 03:44 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 246 Likes on 112 Posts

Originally Posted by X-Rated30
You sound like the type of guy that likes redlight cameras and speed trap vans where they send you a ticket in the mail. I mean, if you don't speed or run red lights, why not?
Interesting you mentioned the traffic light with the cameras which generates a ticket if you supposedly run a red light. I would love to take a class action suit against that manufacturer of the traffic light camera technology. It has been found (in one NJ town) that the yellow light, which was for a duration at of 2.3-2.5 seconds before turning to a red light with the old traffic light system, (not sure of the exact duration) at one particular intersection had been calibrated to an interval of 1.6 seconds (again not sure of the exact duration) with the replacement camera traffic light technology, and that particular light was cranking out more than $25K in fines per month, that should not have been ticketed due to the extremely quick yellow light.

It was really a nice money maker for the town under the guise of the public safety pitch, and the "we are saving lives" line. To me it was a another way to generate revenue.
Old 06-20-2011, 04:17 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by X-Rated30
You sound like the type of guy that likes redlight cameras and speed trap vans where they send you a ticket in the mail. I mean, if you don't speed or run red lights, why not?
do the crime do the time. Dont do anything wrong and youll be fine. Has worked for me
Old 06-20-2011, 05:45 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 246 Likes on 112 Posts

Originally Posted by nards444
do the crime do the time. Dont do anything wrong and youll be fine. Has worked for me
There are people getting wrongly accused, you have been fortunate thus far in life. Some are not so fortunate. Some people are haters, sometimes sh*t happens.
Old 06-20-2011, 06:04 PM
Registered

The original post was that the guy got arrested for BUI under the premise of a safety check in his houseboat that was anchored for the night. Did I read that wrong?
Old 06-20-2011, 07:12 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by PhantomChaos
The original post was that the guy got arrested for BUI under the premise of a safety check in his houseboat that was anchored for the night. Did I read that wrong?
Either way dude. I may have been fortunate in life, and as I look back theres a few things Ive gotten away with but for the most part I don't put my self in the situation to get into trouble that includes not being in the wrong place, the wrong time, or with the wrong people.

I more of less was commenting on the whole attitude of this law is BS and we can have fun anymore, cry cry cry. Maybe Im a lame dick, but I have a boat, drink and have fun like the rest of you, but have never worried about DUI.
Old 06-20-2011, 07:45 PM
Registered

Either way dude. I may have been fortunate in life, and as I look back theres a few things Ive gotten away with but for the most part I don't put my self in the situation to get into trouble that includes not being in the wrong place, the wrong time, or with the wrong people.

I more of less was commenting on the whole attitude of this law is BS and we can have fun anymore, cry cry cry. Maybe Im a lame dick, but I have a boat, drink and have fun like the rest of you, but have never worried about DUI.
Huh? Do you need it spelled out?
Old 06-20-2011, 08:32 PM
Registered

Location: Northern, KY (Cincinnati) Lake St Clair, MI Norris Lake, TN
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

444 and 4402 must circle jerk together, I mean boat together in NY
Old 06-21-2011, 01:11 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Baja_302
444 and 4402 must circle jerk together, I mean boat together in NY

both from NY, both signed on May of 2010.........

Last edited by Planetwarmer; 06-21-2011 at 01:15 AM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.