Shore Dreams for Kids Jet Ski Raffle >

Shore Dreams for Kids Jet Ski Raffle

Notices

Shore Dreams for Kids Jet Ski Raffle

Old 07-12-2011, 11:36 PM
AKA "BAZOOKA JOE"
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We need Volunteer's and Volunteer Boats for the event, Please HELP! We have boats of all sizes, types and the kids love them all. The children are from Special Olympics and there physically challenged or part of Make a Wish. We just got notified by Special Olympics, they informed us there's are an extra 100 kids that brings us over 1000 participants plus all there chaperones and family....
Old 07-13-2011, 08:46 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by prostock85
Tim, I bought mine a few days ago and only got my ticket numbers today. A friend of mine just bought some...will he get his confirmation/ticket numbers in time?

Thanks, George

Hi George, Given the fact that this is CRUNCH week for me, when I process payment for ticket purchases, I send a copy of the receipt to the purchaser via email and in the body of the email message I note their Raffle Ticket number(s). Their stubb goes into the raffle wheel on Saturday and that's what's most important. So your friend (if you want to give me his name I can confirm whether or not I received his paperwork) will get an email with a receipt and his ticket number(s).

If you or anyone else has any questions, please let me know. Thank you! Geralyn
Old 07-13-2011, 08:50 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by prostock85
Tim, I bought mine a few days ago and only got my ticket numbers today. A friend of mine just bought some...will he get his confirmation/ticket numbers in time?

Thanks, George
Originally Posted by Formulabill
I'll take 4 tickets. Just tell me where to send the check and made out to whom.

Bill Pyburn sr

Bill, If you are still interested in tickets, please let me know. I haven't seen the form come in, and I want to make sure that I don't miss anyone. The link that Tim Sharkey posted contains the form, but the fastest way for me to get the form and process it, would be to fax it directly to me at 732-978-5473. Otherwise, I have to wait for the form to come in from someone else and that causes delays.

Thank you,
Geralyn
Director
Shore Dreams for Kids
Old 07-13-2011, 09:03 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Powerquest230
Is it too late to order/receive raffle tickets before the drawing?
Thanks,
Rick

Cool event for the kids, Thank You to all the sponsors and organizers!

Hi Rick,

Its not too late to get tickets. I'm processing all of the credit card purchases and filling out the tickets for those purchasing on line. The link that Tim Sharkey posted contains the form, but the fastest way for me to get the form and process it, would be to fax it directly to me at 732-978-5473. If you submit the form on line, I have to wait to receive it from someone else, and time is not on my side for that... Once I process the ticket purchase, I will email you a copy of the receipt, along with your Raffle Ticket Number(s). If you don't have access to a fax machine, then feel free to email me at [email protected] and I can take care of it that way as well.

Thank you!

Geralyn
Director
Shore Dreams for Kids
Old 07-13-2011, 09:03 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

I received my receipt via email on 7/3/11. There is no raffle number written on it, only 'SDFK'.
Old 07-13-2011, 09:13 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by NJThumper
I received my receipt via email on 7/3/11. There is no raffle number written on it, only 'SDFK'.

Your Tickets were actually mailed out to you, via snail mail. This only pertains to those purchases that are being processed this week.

Thank you & Good Luck!
Geralyn
Old 07-13-2011, 11:24 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

I Just recieved my ticket today however I ordered 4 and only recieved one?
Richard Cuny
Old 07-13-2011, 11:47 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Just faxed mine in
Old 07-13-2011, 11:58 AM
Registered

Smile

Originally Posted by kimmer
Just faxed mine in

Kim,

Just received your fax. Processed it and sent you back a copy of your receipt, along with the Raffle Ticket#. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.

Thank you & Lots of Luck!!

Geralyn
Old 07-13-2011, 12:03 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by RICHARD CUNY
I Just recieved my ticket today however I ordered 4 and only recieved one?
Richard Cuny

Rich, let me check with Dave to see what he has on record. I don't have the spreadsheet that he put together, so let me see & get back to you. Either way, we'll be square before the event.

Geralyn

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.