Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
lake saint clair this weekend??? >

lake saint clair this weekend???

Notices

lake saint clair this weekend???

Old 05-31-2002, 02:21 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default lake saint clair this weekend???

What's the scoop???...i'll try to stay awake this weekend!!!! we're try'n to get out of here tonight and out on the water! what's it like out there right now rob??? windy???

734 635 1697
Old 05-31-2002, 02:28 PM
Registered

Hey Joe, I'm out on Sunday. Briefly Satuday, probably won't run over anywhere near you though. You ought to come up to Canada for a beverage. Here is how the lake looks, pretty fun in your boat right now.

click here
Old 05-31-2002, 02:40 PM
Registered

cool! i have some new tricks to test...
Old 05-31-2002, 02:48 PM
Registered

Joe, I wish I knew right now, I'm still at work, I still wont be splashing yet this weekend, I dont think, but just maybee... I am re-doing some stuff on the boat, the inside of the cooler got all scraped up last year in lake erie, too full or something?? We took care of that once we got to Put-in-bay though. Same story under the back seat from the ancor, but no big deal, just some time, Ya know it's got to be just right before I go out, and a couple other little things like more wax, and still gotta change the oil, its only got a few hours on it, but it did sit all winter... The problem is I never even get home till 10pm, so I have no time to do this stuff during the week... We'll see, nothing needs attention that would keep me from dropping it in if I cant take it anymore. Jason's been out ALOT in the cat, and he's been giving me plenty of boating fix to keep me happy, but That was all the time I should have using to finish mine... Oh well, at least I've been having fun!! I'd say it's probably pretty snotty out there. that site says 4.6 ft waves, SWEET!!!! but 61 degree water, ohhhh thats cold!!
Old 05-31-2002, 03:00 PM
Registered

very cool rob...maybe?? i think the beach saturday night....tin fish tonight....i have to rush home to try to make my set-up changes for tonight...but, nothing that will stop me from splashing...
Old 05-31-2002, 03:11 PM
Registered

I'll give you a shout if I make it home after work tonight, and I'll come grab a brew w/ya since its so close to me. I was at there (tin fish) wednesday for opening night of the tiki bar, it was pretty packed, it is every wednesday, and the deck closes at 10:00 perfect for getting home fairly early on a weeknight. The wells are good for tying off 4 points in the rough if you've got a good rope girl w/ya