Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Thanks Paradox for the ride on the Jacksonville Poker run,  (Pics inside) >

Thanks Paradox for the ride on the Jacksonville Poker run, (Pics inside)

Notices

Thanks Paradox for the ride on the Jacksonville Poker run, (Pics inside)

Old 06-11-2011, 09:44 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Thanks Paradox for the ride on the Jacksonville Poker run, (Pics inside)

Hey guys finally got a chance to meet paradox(aka Peter) after he was nice enough to give me and my fiance a chance to ride on his 33 Avanti(clean amazing boat!!) for the Jacksonville Poker Run. We had a BLAST! What a fun time today, can't thank you enough paradox. Saw a lot of fellow oso boaters out there. Here are some pics I took of today.

Last edited by 272bajadriver; 06-11-2011 at 10:08 PM.
Old 06-12-2011, 11:59 AM
Registered

Paradox aka Peter we cannot thank you enough for the invite also wanted to add in what an amazing ride your 33 avanti was. Wish me and my fiance could of stayed for sat night but we had to go pick up our little one he was driving grandma and grandpa crazy! LOL
Old 06-12-2011, 12:51 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Man that looks like a great time (as I sit here waiting for the weather to top 70 degrees to go out).

Great pics, and I'm guessing Paradox was pretty pleased to see the two of you (maybe one more so than the other haha) show up assuming you guys met for the first time for this!
Old 06-12-2011, 01:00 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by rlj676
Man that looks like a great time (as I sit here waiting for the weather to top 70 degrees to go out).

Great pics, and I'm guessing Paradox was pretty pleased to see the two of you (maybe one more so than the other haha) show up assuming you guys met for the first time for this!
hahahahaha yeah your definitely right with that, my fiance ended up picking up all the cards at every stop so she definitely enjoyed it. I live in Tampa which was about a three hour trip for us to jacksonville. He had an open seat and was nice enough to allow me and my fiance to go, so we met him for the first time on friday once we got to jacksonville, then went out and had dinner with paradox and his wife friday night, both were awesome nice people. I'm glad I had a chance to meet him as well as a few other fellow oso members. All in all it was an incredible day!
Old 06-12-2011, 07:38 PM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by 272bajadriver
Paradox aka Peter we cannot thank you enough for the invite also wanted to add in what an amazing ride your 33 avanti was. Wish me and my fiance could of stayed for sat night but we had to go pick up our little one he was driving grandma and grandpa crazy! LOL
Glad you guys had a good time. That's what boating is all about; good runs, good friends, good times.
It was ALL good this weekend and it was great meeting you guys. It was my pleasure having you guys on board, thanks for all your help.
Old 06-12-2011, 08:16 PM
Registered

Received 157 Likes on 70 Posts

That Avanti is a cool looking boat. Nice to have something different from everybody else. It looks like a big 33. I've never seen any around here. Glad you guys had a good time.
Old 06-12-2011, 08:17 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 272bajadriver
hahahahaha yeah your definitely right with that, my fiance ended up picking up all the cards at every stop so she definitely enjoyed it. I live in Tampa which was about a three hour trip for us to jacksonville. He had an open seat and was nice enough to allow me and my fiance to go, so we met him for the first time on friday once we got to jacksonville, then went out and had dinner with paradox and his wife friday night, both were awesome nice people. I'm glad I had a chance to meet him as well as a few other fellow oso members. All in all it was an incredible day!
Very cool. I've had 2 different "random's" off OSO out on my boat for various reasons and had fun both times. Great to have another boater along to help sometimes if the regular crew isn't around.
Old 06-12-2011, 08:43 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Good on ya Peter
Old 06-12-2011, 09:39 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Good on you Peter X 2
Old 06-12-2011, 09:52 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 25 Likes on 16 Posts
Thumbs up

Paradox, AKA Peter!

Real nice thing that you have done for another, who just had an amazing time on your boat, one that they won't forget. Its always great to read about an OSO member doing something nice for another.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.