Notices

Sarasota/Siesta key

Old 06-16-2011, 02:56 PM
Registered

Received 22 Likes on 10 Posts
Default Sarasota/Siesta key

I will be heading to Siesta Key this week end. I was wondering what there is to do there. Also are there any poker runs or boat relate stuff to do down there. Just curious what here is to do
Old 06-16-2011, 04:30 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Fixx

Originally Posted by redsled33
I will be heading to Siesta Key this week end. I was wondering what there is to do there. Also are there any poker runs or boat relate stuff to do down there. Just curious what here is to do
not yet! the 4th of july they have the sarasota grand prix rally,offshore race..if you bring your boat then their is stuff to do,or if not you could always rens a open bow for about 350 per day..their are alot of nice bars in the area,
Gator club on main street is probably one of the best their,live music and hot woman lol. if you go to the siesta key their are a few night clubs but if your older then 35 it will seem like a tinny boppin bars,younger crous. you got marina jacks for sea food..
Old 06-16-2011, 06:14 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

No Poker runs on the horizon, but the fourth of July boat races are something your going to want to see! The new years fun run is one of the best. If your looking for good places to eat go to the old salty dog on New Pass.