Notices

Lesson Learned

Old 06-03-2002, 11:01 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Unhappy Lesson Learned

Had the Scarab out Sat. . just the famialy.. lake was 2 to 4 footers.. running from Cleveland to Fairport harbor.. 47 mph My six year old son sitting next ot me in the "Love seat" double bolster. A 60 foot cruser powering out of Fairport wide open cuts across my bow throwing a huge wake ... well my son decides to stand up on the seat at the wrong time!!!! After he picks himself off the floor.. he says" boy did that hurt"...as he turns to me he looks straight at us... BLOOD pouring from his mouth!!! he wacked ths two front teeth backwards!!! wifes panic because of all the blood!!!! Iced him down, 45 min. @wot to home port , them 20 min to the dentist..not at wimper...thank God for baby teeth!!!! after all said and done(with 10$ from the tooth fairy) my son says " I think I'll sit down from now on.. like you say dad" LESSON LEARNED!!!
Old 06-03-2002, 11:18 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Scarab,
my daughter did that in my drive way when she was 3, it is amazing the amount of blood there was, glad everything worked out ok, make sure that there is no damage that will cause problems with his adult teeth , my daughter's adult teeth took along time to come in.

Mattyboy