need help with load exhaust >

need help with load exhaust

Notices

need help with load exhaust

Old 06-19-2011, 07:44 PM
Registered

Received 157 Likes on 70 Posts

Originally Posted by Todd Hartigh
Do you live in town? Drew marines will knock the noise down but you will not get to 90 with them. I work on boats locally and make tips that will work for you. You have to manually open and close them but it takes less than 1 minute to open or close all 4. You are welcome to check mine out anytime! I live in Spring Lake.

My boat (black/white checkered Advantage) is 110+. With the exhaust closed, it is 84. Less noise than several cruisers...

Clean Cig by the way! Saw you guys coming back a few weeks ago. GH has been very relaxed with the noise lately...

Razor, we were down in your neck of the woods today. (Dockers)
Todd, I've seen your boat a few times. Sounded real mean a couple weeks ago out in gh. I would love to see what you made for yours. I live in fruitport and work in gh so I'm always around. Thanks Jason.
Old 06-19-2011, 10:46 PM
Registered

Received 1,205 Likes on 578 Posts

Originally Posted by RaggedEdge
Drew Marine Shotgun Silencers. Do a great job
Drew Marine shotguns work great but probably will not get you to 90db, been there failed that but I was at 106db. I have 2 sets if you would like to try them.

I also have 4 Gaffrig switchable muffler you could borrow to try and pass your R&R ticket with.

Just make sure you get testing right away cause you first solution might not work. I had to quickly fab up some PVC turn downs at the last minute so I could pass.

Todd has a very clean setup that works really good.
Hope to see you out in GH soon.
Jason
Old 06-19-2011, 11:25 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jbraun2828
Todd, I've seen your boat a few times. Sounded real mean a couple weeks ago out in gh. I would love to see what you made for yours. I live in fruitport and work in gh so I'm always around. Thanks Jason.
I am probably fairly close...144th and apple near Coops dock and deli.

Give me a call when you have some free time.
616-890-2016

Rookie...you should have come with us today! I may have actually hit something Sat. Cracked the bell housing, yoke & two u-joints went MIA and twisted the prop shaft. Spare parts and a drive are good to keep on hand.

Your prop looks fine...