Notices

in water one full week ??

Old 06-22-2011, 11:00 AM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Johnny,
Are you going to move the boat or let it sit all week? It wont be that bad, just a scum line that will wipe right off. Your boat has wax on it. Juan will get it off no problem.
Old 06-22-2011, 12:20 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ActiveFun
Johnny,
Are you going to move the boat or let it sit all week? It wont be that bad, just a scum line that will wipe right off. Your boat has wax on it. Juan will get it off no problem.
he sure will.......remember when we were discussing good guys to do the detailing........I let Grovers do it but made sure Jaun did it himself......he came in on his day off, did the best detailing job I have seen...... the boat never looked so good........
Old 06-22-2011, 12:39 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

It better be for what you paid.
Old 06-22-2011, 03:37 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

also if you are using it everyday nothing will really have a chance to grow
Old 06-22-2011, 05:19 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 71 Likes on 45 Posts

dont worry about the bottom gettin dirty, I took it for a ride today ............

I saw u puttin it in the water last sat..
Old 06-22-2011, 07:00 PM
Registered

mine is green after one week
Old 06-22-2011, 08:49 PM

I boat in salt water an most of the time im in and out same day. When I do get the chance when I rent a place on the water or stay at relatives the boat could be in for a week or more. I never see any staining on the hull. Sometimes you have a scum line depending on the movement of the water near your boat. I wash it down with a brush and it comes right off. Its funny how much nastier it gets being in fresh water. Maybe it depends on the lake. Hard water or something. Have fun in the salt! nothin better
Old 06-22-2011, 08:57 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by TomFTM
dont worry about the bottom gettin dirty, I took it for a ride today ............

I saw u puttin it in the water last sat..
Just top it off when your done Tom........Lol...... But seriously I would guess you have some local knowledge about the ramps over there......is Tappan usable at low tide and which is a better ramp.......? I don't care if I have to pay I just hate waiting for the tides all day......

Last edited by Here's Johnny; 06-23-2011 at 03:58 AM.
Old 06-22-2011, 09:05 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I boat in the warm salt waters of the Caribbean. Left the boat in for a week last month in a very stagnant marina. Hull was pretty grimey but some on/off and pressure wash and back to new.
Old 06-23-2011, 07:35 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 71 Likes on 45 Posts

Originally Posted by Here's Johnny
Just top it off when your done Tom........Lol...... But seriously I would guess you have some local knowledge about the ramps over there......is Tappan usable at low tide and which is a better ramp.......? I don't care if I have to pay I just hate waiting for the tides all day......

yes, tappen is much better, u have to use the side next to the bulkhead. When u leave the ramp to head out go straight out from the ramp towards p.wash. to deeper water. DO NOT GO TO STARBOARD there is shallow water there...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.