If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
    dave burgess

Lightbulb New Nor-tech coming

shooting for aug delivery,so far not missing much on lake huron.any other nor-techs on lake st clair?

My Boats:
    1999 Eliminator Daytona
    Valparaiso, Indiana

New 36 ??

Sounds like a winner, any idea as to when is should be splashed? Please keep us informed!! I'm interested..

dave burgess

Thumbs up new nor-tech coming

thanks for youre interest,guys. Its a 43,we are using Keith Eickert 675EFI motors,Merc #6 dry-sump drives(two each).Mitcher-T is going to paint it.Hope to splash it in mid-august.will be in Lake Huron and Lake St-Clair(BEACHGRILL!),then to the Key-West pokerrun the first of november,cant wait,takes along time and a lot of research to put together a boat like this.I did a 388 Hustler four years ago,and 9-10 others before that.Thinking of using Custom Trailers of Texas for an aluminum trlr.If any of you have experience with them,let me know.Also,still need plug-in trannies for the 6 drives if anyone knows of any.

My Boats:
    1986 Four Winns Liberator 241
    Lake St. Clair, Canada
    Sounds awesome man, congrats. Can't wait to see it on St. Clair. I haven't seen any other Nortech's on the lake, that doesn't mean there isn't any however.

My Boats:
    1999 32' Advantage Victory
    Lake St Clair, Michigan
    Hey Dave,
    Congrats on your new boat, sounds sweet, and it will be quite exclusive in this area. I dont know of any nor-tech's in this area at all. I look forward to seeing it out there later this summer!!!

My Boats:
    Fast Boats , Fast Cars
    PA USA
    Dave, congrats on your new boat. What made you decide on a Nortech. Also how did your hustler handle big water

FYI the SBI races the first week of November have been moved. As far as I know, the APBA race date the 3rd week of November still stands. I don't know how this will impact on Stu's run. Hal has told me about your boat - sounds pretty cool. There is a small group of boats that will be going down to KW that first week, after all, you don't need races to have a good time in Key West. If Stu doesn't make the run, you're welcome to run with us.

The Senior Charter Member #1070 Charter Member Tbonepmp's Avatar
    STL / LOTO

Thumbs up Awesome Package Bro...!!!!

As far as I am concerned that is the ideal setup... 675 Eickerts's and #6's!!!!!!!!!!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH YYYYYYYEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH BBBBBBBBBAAAAAAABBBBBBBBBBBYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    (What you see, is what you get!)
    "Live every day to it's fullest for you give a day of your life to it."