Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Need a boat looked at in Lake Havasu city. (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/257223-need-boat-looked-lake-havasu-city.html)

Plowtownmissile 07-04-2011 08:46 PM

Need a boat looked at in Lake Havasu city.

The boat is fairly new with low hours but I'd like to have someone take a look at it before I have it shipped here. Anyone think they could help me out?

Plowtownmissile 07-04-2011 09:01 PM

This is the boat:

http://www.powerboatlistings.com/view/12797

thisistank 07-04-2011 09:19 PM

3 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Plowtownmissile (Post 3444688)

I'll sell you this and you can save 10k!;)

(I know you're looking for a party cat).

Plowtownmissile 07-04-2011 09:46 PM

Tank, I appreciate the offer. I love it but wife just said no. She's got her mind set on a deckboat.

PokerRun388 07-04-2011 09:56 PM

It looks great in the pics.. I went on powerboatinglistings, and noticed in the Eliminator section, that the phone on your ad, 714, is also attached to a few eliminator ads.. He must be a local dealer in LH....

Sure would be nice to see the boat in person, though, if at all possible, maybe you can take a weekend, fly into Vegas, rent a car, and drive the 2hrs to Havasu... I know thats alot of work, but then at least you could take it out on the lake... Its 6years old, so i'm sure you'll see and find something your not happy with.... What do u think?...

chris@uga 07-04-2011 10:05 PM

Originally Posted by PokerRun388 (Post 3444729)
He must be a local dealer in LH....

Well, obviously. He's offering a 3 month, 40 hour warranty just like he does on "all of his pre-owned boats." I don't know too many private parties who offer this.

Dkahnjob 07-04-2011 10:40 PM

Originally Posted by Plowtownmissile (Post 3444677)
The boat is fairly new with low hours but I'd like to have someone take a look at it before I have it shipped here. Anyone think they could help me out?

I wish I would have looked on OSO sooner, I just came home from 5 Days in Havasu. I may go back up there next Monday, if you haven't had any luck getting someone to look at it by then let me know and I would be happy to do so for you.
David
818-464-5246

thisistank 07-04-2011 10:55 PM

Originally Posted by Plowtownmissile (Post 3444720)
Tank, I appreciate the offer. I love it but wife just said no. She's got her mind set on a deckboat.

All good brother...you'll be happy with a party cat. I may have someone that can swing by there. Do you know the name of the dealership?

Update:

PM me...I spoke with my buddy in Havasu. He actually owned the 4th Conquest party cat popped from the mold. He said he can swing by and take a gander.

Plowtownmissile 07-05-2011 07:45 AM

Originally Posted by PokerRun388 (Post 3444729)
It looks great in the pics.. I went on powerboatinglistings, and noticed in the Eliminator section, that the phone on your ad, 714, is also attached to a few eliminator ads.. He must be a local dealer in LH....

Sure would be nice to see the boat in person, though, if at all possible, maybe you can take a weekend, fly into Vegas, rent a car, and drive the 2hrs to Havasu... I know thats alot of work, but then at least you could take it out on the lake... Its 6years old, so i'm sure you'll see and find something your not happy with.... What do u think?...

Unfortunately, I can't get time off to go look/do the deal in person. Otherwise I would.

Originally Posted by Dkahnjob (Post 3444752)
I wish I would have looked on OSO sooner, I just came home from 5 Days in Havasu. I may go back up there next Monday, if you haven't had any luck getting someone to look at it by then let me know and I would be happy to do so for you.
David
818-464-5246

Thanks David. I'll let you know if I can't find someone this week.

Originally Posted by thisistank (Post 3444762)
All good brother...you'll be happy with a party cat. I may have someone that can swing by there. Do you know the name of the dealership?

Update:

PM me...I spoke with my buddy in Havasu. He actually owned the 4th Conquest party cat popped from the mold. He said he can swing by and take a gander.

Thanks Tank. The dealership is Coast Motor Group. PM heading your way.

Go Big 07-05-2011 07:00 PM

I may be up there this weekend and can take a look for you.