If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    My Boats:
    37 Active Thunder
    medford, nj usa

It was great talking with you. Got a chance to see your boat at the docks, nice, very nice. I am happy she ran like a champ. I will be working on the wife for the NYC run. Not real sure if I will be able to run, run because if I go I will have my 7 year old son with me, but at least I can get out on the water, I HOPE.

Gold Member Gold Member
    Oz, still in the office??? How was the trip back? We made the run back from NJ to Jones Inlet in the Top Gun and it was Nasty at around 3:30pm

Registered User Shanghied Again's Avatar
    My Boats:
    Shanghied! 2004 Donzi 33 ZX
    Toms River NJ

Coming Up

Yes we are planning to leave early Saturday morning with Ken S, We will be riding up side by side, Hot Boat bring two of the flags for the front if you have any left. I will buy them.

greenwood lake USA
    I bummed this is the same date as the LG dustoff, leaving my neck of the wood heading north about the same time you're heading south, so we'll pass on the thruway some where, look for a green van pulling a red donzi and I'll look for a cat heading south, you guys enjoy yourselves, be safe, and post some pics

My Boats:
    2001 Formula 353 Fastech
    Lake Lanier, Georgia 30518
    This will be the sixth year in a row.....the best parties and boaters..going straight from Cape Cod races...see ya there....Barkley

My Boats:
    2009 FORMULA 292
    Lake George, NY it's not called "Queen of American Lakes" for nothin'!
    Oz man,
    Glad you had fun. Let's plan on meetingup sometime Friday afternoon.

Frank C.,
    C-you at the raft up buddy!

Matty Boy,
    I'll wave as we pass on the Thruway! Enjoy the lake. When you are there and if you meet a guy named Doug Smith, or even ask Ed Hodgkinson to show you my place. I am right by him.

See you there!

See you at the raft up.
    Last edited by Shane; 06-04-2002 at 09:34 AM.

New York, NY - Manhattan BABY!
    I'll be there, though I don't know who I'm riding with yet. Seems I might have to leave the girlfriend behind or put her on Jen's whatever cruiser and go for a fast ride alone (not that I'm complaining....).

See you all there.

Shane, call me and let me know when you'll be down.

My Boats:
    2011-43 Nor-Tech 1025's
    Long Island, NY
    Hey TDan,

Try to come down somehow, bring the family!!!

How are you? I heard you guys had it rough out there...The wind was blowing BIG TIME. we left AC atnoon on the inside with some of the boys from Jersey. I had my trailer in Long Beach Island. We did get caught in that brush fire in the GSP. They made everyone turn around. Left from exit 63 at 5:00Pm arrived home in Long Island at 2:30 AM. That ride back kicked my a*s. Anyway, are you doing NY? Let me know, maybe we can run in together...

I'll try to be in the city by 12ish. stay in touch

WAZZUP? Would bevery cool if we could do some hanging (and drinking) if you come down to the Poker Run. Let me know

My Boats:
    38' Cigarette, 42'Post, Driver:F2-07 Wild Child
    Greenwich CT. U S of A
    I just put my info on another post but here it goes again.
    If anyone wants to stop by for a few cold ones, we will be at Liberty Landing Fri night on my 42' Post "Post Time". Many drinks will be flowing & then on Sat, we will be up near the Tappan Zee.
    If anyone wants to make a $ or two, I need to have my 38 Cigarette towed from Ocean Performance to Liberty Landing so it can sit in the parking lot with for sale signs on it.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast