Notices

Nyc Poker Run!!!!

Old 06-09-2002, 01:25 AM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Received 49 Likes on 23 Posts

I would guess the West side. This way the Sun will be at your backs and the NY Skyline in the background...

And of course I will publish a LINK...

I hope your Signature will not apply to my boat come June15th.

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !
Old 06-09-2002, 07:28 AM
Registered

Received 24 Likes on 15 Posts

Hey Sharkey,we will cruise with you ,we usually cruise about 40 in a 30 footer if thats alright with you tripps:
Old 06-09-2002, 09:34 AM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Thumbs up

That would be great. I don't plan on opening it up till we get up where it is calm. Hope you have some cameras aboard. I would love to get some new Big Air Shots!

Old 06-10-2002, 10:03 PM
Registered

Received 24 Likes on 15 Posts

sounds good to me,we will see you there fri nite,youll remember us,we were the ones who had the 2 kids that were all over your boat at skaterfest on sunday,good news is leaving those 2 with mom fri and sat,see you then tripps
Old 06-10-2002, 10:13 PM
checkmate981

Default Place to stay?

Does anyone no where we can get a slip at a marina fri and sat down there. We will be coming down from Albany or catskill.
Thanks Dave

Old 06-11-2002, 06:58 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Dave,

Got to http://www.nationalpowerboat.com on there they have all the info you need. I believe the place we have stayed at is called the Double Tree but not sure. If you are entering the run, when you check in Friday you then go to the dockmaster and he supplies a slip for you. If you are entered, slips are included. See you Friday.

Shane
Old 06-11-2002, 07:18 AM
checkmate981

Default Thanks Shane

We are just going down to watch.
Dave

Old 06-11-2002, 08:11 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy Sorry Dave

Sorry Dave,

I misunderstood you! I am sucha dumb ass! Anyaway, with that in mind, teh guy running with me has a boat near Poughkeepsie. Is that too far north? Where would you like to be? Rightin NYC or just across in NJ, or is a little north okay? If north is Okay, I would try the Haverstraw Marina. Used to be a really nice place. It is the northern most card stop on the run as well. Used to have ALL the facilities. If that doesn't work, let me know and I can ask around.

Shane
Old 06-11-2002, 09:03 AM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Thumbs up

Shane, Weather is looking good for this weekend. I started prepping the 13 footer last night. See ya on Friday!

Old 06-11-2002, 09:13 AM
SunseekerNY

LAST CALL:

Any of the ladies who do not wish to do the run in a high performance boat and who would rather spectate from a larger stationary vessel are more than welcome to join me aboard the Linssen, as well as anyone else who needs a ride. I still have plenty of room. (Sharkey, I reserved a space for you just in case it's rough.)

Will Smith is coming up from Florida with his beautiful girlfriend in his new 34. I think he said it has twin 750 hp motors.

This is a working weekend for me. The PowerboatingCharities.com web site will be up and running late Thursday night. I will be at the registration table, Total Dollar table, Poker Runs of America tabel, the Linssen or milling around the marina. In other words, find me if I don't find you.

Let's have a safe run gentlemen.

Best regards and happy boating,
Jennifer

Quick Reply: Nyc Poker Run!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.