Notices

Need Heavy Duty Ball Mount

Old 06-03-2002, 02:56 PM
Charter Member #34
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Need Heavy Duty Ball Mount

Click here: Welcome to www.etrailerhitch.net

The above company has gone out of business.

I am looking for something like their Roto EZ that has a 12,000 to 15,000 pound capacity.

I do not want any drop, do not need triple ball, but would consider an adjustable unit that goes up/down if very good quality.

Anyone know a good place to get these. Everything I have located is just 10,000 pound capacity.

Thanks Mark
Old 06-03-2002, 03:46 PM
Charter Member #37 /Moderator/Platinum Member
Charter Member

Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts

Hey Boss,
Dont have a ball but i did pump everybody up at midtown saturday after the poker run. Kenny came over with the 1000 twin hp outerlimits and said nobody could touch him on the lake. I told him that Doc Holiday is on the way. He said who is that? I said, oh just a buddy of mine in a BRAND NEW BAJA WITH TWIN 1200HPS IN IT
call me and I will tell you what happened to his boat? Can you say ANCHOR IN THE SIDE OUCH
VAGRANT

C. P. B. A. Carolina Power Boat Assoc
Old 06-03-2002, 05:55 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Funny you should mention this! I was going to put on my reciever mounted mud flaps that I had on a reciever with a 2in ball. Only to find out when I took off my 2 5/16 ball with a small shaft that the threads were almost all striped, from it moving around too much!! (Boat weight including trailer about 8500lbs)So I finally found a reciever without any drop that was solid instead of hollow like most reciever's, plus it has a larger hole so I can use a 2 5/16 with a large shaft!! I found it at a implement dealer in my area!
Old 06-03-2002, 06:03 PM
Registered

Originally posted by Too Old
www.hitch-web.com

Not sure if they have exactly what you are looking for but I recall they had a lot of ball mounts.
I purchased a Roto-Eze through www.hitch-web.com but I'm not positive they sell them anymore. The phone number to Roto-Eze is 800-995-9825, maybe you can buy direct.
Old 06-03-2002, 09:18 PM
Charter Member #34
Charter Member

Damn Vagrant, you ain't right boy. I'm pretty sure the guy with the Outerlimits is the same guy that had the 32 Fountain last year with prochargers on 502's. He may be the fastest on the lake, but I can beat you!!! HA HA

FunHome, I tried tractor supply today, hated to because all their **** is Chinese, and they did not have anything over 10,000 lb.

Too Old & Playn, Thanks for the link, I called them and they do not have it either. The 800 number for Action Mfg is turned off. I have had three companies tell me they are out of business.

My business partner has one of these on his truck, I offered him $150.00 for it today and he said no! *******

There has to be someone offering a good high capacity unit?
Old 06-03-2002, 09:57 PM
Registered

Looks like they are now manufactured by a company called hitch-rite. You can order them through Overtons. Go to their website www.overtons.com and type in hitch-rite in their search box