Notices

Lake St. Clair Fun Run

Old 06-11-2002, 01:44 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Lake St. Clair Fun Run

Ok everyone, it is that time again. Does anyone have any suggestions on a date for the first fun run. The weather has finally been on our side. Also any suggestions for stops this year as well.
Old 06-11-2002, 01:58 PM
Registered

Milord,

I'll be there if I can (you know the story). Have you thought about weeknight runs like West Michigan?

I really like their schedule. Nice cruising for a Burger and Beer...not many people on the water etc. Could cruise up to Port Huron!
Old 06-11-2002, 02:12 PM
Registered

Who what when where, huh!! I'm almost done glassing in my new and improved beer cooler!! What a pain in the a$$!!! All that just so the drain is not an inch above the bottom. I better really love the convienience of not having to towel dry the thing out or shop vac it now. It has been the dustiest, gooiest mess, but it's just about done, and looks just like I planned it!!

Oh the fun run, I dont care when, I just want to go boating!!!! jobbie nooner day is the 21st friday, and then theres races the rest of the weekend, which I still need more patrol boats for (HINT, HINT)
Old 06-11-2002, 02:19 PM
Registered

Rob, so you havn't had your boat this year yet?
Old 06-11-2002, 02:32 PM
Registered

96Vyper, I'm sure we can find room for you and you're wife even if you don't buy something this year.

I'm up for a weeknight run too.

Rob, I'd love to work the race but Jobbie Nooner, wedding the next day. So I can't do it, I'll have to bust ass just to make it to the races!
Old 06-11-2002, 02:35 PM
Registered

Nope, It's waxed cleaned, drive's aligned, u-joints and gimbals greased, drive's and motor oil changed, I've even got some props to try out, but I still haven't had it in yet. Tell me I dont suck!!! Plus I'm in the final detail stage of finishing up a project house after work since I started last september, just way busy, dont forget to add alot of traveling for work to add to that...

It's not bad though, I've been out on the viscious cat my friend bought from Sparky quite a few times, and there's always an open invite for me on alot of different boats, and I've been on my little 12 footer and jet ski's quite a bit just for kicks, so I'm not feeling like I'm missing out, it's just every time I'm out doing something fun I feel like I should be finishing the boat up.

Milord, You could do a sunday only if you wanted to, we have plenty of patrol boats already, but it's always good to have extra's incase some dont show, or just for more eye's available.

Last edited by Advantage_Rob; 06-11-2002 at 02:38 PM.
Old 06-11-2002, 04:30 PM
Bayley

"(HINT, HINT)

Rob,
I would love to volunteer as a patrol boat for Sunday, but I don't want to make any promises I might not be able to keep. Still tracking down what I'm hoping is just a leaky fuel injector causing a slight back fire on one motor I should have something within two weeks, but I'm not holding my breath.

If anyone wanted to get together before/during/after the APBA race, I would be interested. Had a great time last year watching the show. Not sure if a "raft" party would be a good idea in the middle of the lake, but it would be nice to have a group all anchored close to each other.

-Bayley

Old 06-11-2002, 04:45 PM
jr

I'm up for anything, as long as I can fit it in past the soccer, softball, house remodeling, and cooling problem. But other than that I'm open. Never fails. For all you guys know I'm just a 12 year old kid for as many of these things I can attend. Just kidding. I do exist, and have a boat. Bill272 and Freckles saw me at the ramp last year, but nothing clicked until I had pulled out and they had left.

I actually got it out last night. The boat that is. Its running way too cool. So I have to track that down. Anybody know of a guy that as a 43 foot Black Thunder. White with blue graphics. Sweet boat. He passed me idling in to the Clinton River. Made me feel like I was driving a Yugo. I need a bigger boat.

Old 06-11-2002, 04:56 PM
Registered

I saw a black thunder going down I-94 going north just before M-59 on monday morning, probably the same one...

Bayley let me know how your progress goes and if you can make it. Every boat helps out.
Old 06-11-2002, 09:27 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
Default 43 black thunder

that 43 bt is owned by dave elles hes a chripracter in livonia i think he keeps it at millers not shurev should be back out on the lake this saterday we blew a drive last saterday at the smoke on the water run shoul;d have new xr here by friday going to put it on earley saterday get out to the water by noon talk to you latter

Quick Reply: Lake St. Clair Fun Run

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.