If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Platinum Member Platinum Member CigDaze's Avatar
    My Boats:
    Cigarette 35 Cafe Racer
    St. Petersburg, FL
    What ever happened to duct taping a garbage bag around your cast? That's what I did when I was a kid.

And don't forget about those days that you "go to work," but you don't go to work, you go to the marina.

My Boats:
    38 Cig TG, 36 Envision Legacy ESP
    Columbia, MO
    Quote Originally Posted by cabin fever View Post
    my 9y/o son fell and broke both bones in his forearm. DR says no swimming for the next 6 weeks. HOUSTON WE HAVE A PROBLEM!

He would be bouncing off the walls in the cabin, if he can't swim, so I'm thinking The boat will be sitting for next few weeks.

F MY LIFE!

Last summer I have all the time in the world, and the boat didn't cooperate. this year the boat has been great, and its been one thing after another with work, kids sports, wifes class, and now broken bones!

sorry, i'm venting.
    I think they make water "proof" casts. I'd look into that. Sorry to hear this. I was in a cast for 6-8 weeks about 8 years ago in July. Awful...

Platinum Member Platinum Member seafordguy's Avatar
    My Boats:
    Cigarette - Cafe Racer
    Seaford, VA
    Just hit it with scotch guard - he will be fine!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12