If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Boats:
    2000 Concept 22
    Winthrop, MA USA
    The boat is there on consignment. The owner of the store told me to make an offer as he just wanted it off the lot, they are more of a small, outboard powered fishing boat kind of place. I just wanted to look at it. He said that he didn't know much about the hull but that mechanically the boat was near perfect, being owned by a mechanic. The motor looked real nice. I would bet it could be had for $8 grand-ish

My Boats:
    1974 35 Cigarette BENIHANA, 1976 24 Banana Boat.
    Rhode Island summer, Florida winter
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormrider View Post
    Per Brownie...
    "Harry (Schoell) also did the 23' Magnum which became the basis for a hundred 7' wide hulls and boat companies."
    "The 23' Magnum was never built as a production boat. They made one for Bob Magoon. It was speifically designed to to be a twin outboard offshore racer."
    Check out the History of the 24. Click on Products, then on 24 and then on History of the 24 footer.

When everyone realized Don wasn't going to build these and discarded the molds, everybody and their brother made a copy of them.

My Boats:
    26 Sutphen
    MIC: SBQ
    Parent Company: Parent MIC:
    Address: 2950 NE 188TH ST City: N MIAMI BCH
    State: FL Zip: 33180
    Fax: In Business: Wednesday, March 04, 1981
    Out of Business: Date Modified: Thursday, March 06, 1997
    Type: Outboards, Open Motorboats, Jon Boats
    Inboards, Cabin Cruisers

My Boats:
    27 & 24 Squadron XII, 25 Talon, 26 Corsa, 30 Raptor, 31 Infinity, 24/7 Python, 26 Spyder & a few others...
    Lake Of The Ozarks
    That is a copy of the 24 (& 27) Squadron. The underdash and cockpit is different as well as the minimal number and very thin strigers...
    Looks like they raised the freeboard on the hullsides a couple inches as well.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12